Cavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live and die by the jumper. We were hot in the 1st half and could not make one in the second, and we barely used the post. And also add that we could not get a rebound makes the situation worst.

damn grant is a ****ing moron.
Ridiculous comment. How does Grant Napear have anything to do with this? Is he playing the game?

If you really believe any comment he made jinxed anything, I have a some ocean front property in the middle of Arizona to sell you. I hear the land is really fertile and it's a great climate to grow crops in to.

Wow, Salmons looks seriously terrible tonight.
The entire team looks seriously terrible in this second half. No matter who gets the ball or takes the shot.

I'm just glad that I expect to lose every game at this point. Once I adjusted to that idea, it is so much less painful to watch.

I think I'll be the beacon of light here.

Let's Go Kings!! Pick it up. Come on boys, straighten up and fly right.

*throw a few claps in there for affect*

The entire team looks seriously terrible in this second half. No matter who gets the ball or takes the shot.

I'm just glad that I expect to lose every game at this point. Once I adjusted to that idea, it is so much less painful to watch.
Ya we should pray we loose everygame. We are going no where. Bring on the draft

piksi

Hall of Famer
A defender that can stop Lebron has not been invented yet.

Also no amount of drugs and alcohol can make this Kings look good

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
We signed that guy to a 25million dollar contract.

He's a all-around player. He turns it over, fouls, does nothing misses jumpshots, and turns it over.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Wouldn't be awesome if we got a big man in the draft. But I'm expecting us to draft a shooting guard, a small shooting guard, a undersized shooting guard in a point guards body, or trade our draft picks for Jerome James.

Status
Not open for further replies.