Cavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's not listed tonight for anyone. It was listed as being on News10 last night...

:p

News10 is carrying the game tonight at 7 p.m.

Someone said earlier that Williams had to go through a practice or someting before he could be activated. Some kind of rule. I am unclear on that situation. Muss gets alot of blame from you I see. But it like trying to make bread without yeast with this team. He can't make the front court taller, younger or better at this point in their career He has to look and GP and just say WTF Geoff a little help please.
I think Muss may be sharing his pressure and general burden with the players. If he is, that can get a person's (player's) head down, and winning is tough if your self esteem isn't sky high. Just a thought. I know Muss has had plenty of coaching experience and may be way ahead of me in this area, but guys like Martin are showing signs of over pressurization, and not having any fun at all, and that may be the most important coaching lapse of all. This game is really simple at a certain level: Put the ball in the basket. We have recently found myriad ways to avoid doing that when it was eminently do-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.