Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even foul there Kev?

1. if we were still competing, you should've taken a 3
2. He only needs to miss and time WILL run out. Or if he hits them both, it's over anyway.

Ugh

This is a sad loss. :(

Corliss Williamson is our go-to guy now? :confused:

Shareef and Ron's expressions when Corliss missed that thing were exactly how I felt. I think I need a hug.

i think i'm gonna cry. i'm so disappointed right now

and yes, kevin and mike better stay up allnight shooting free throws.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH i am so deflated right now.

thats what, the 5th almost win this year????

:(

It's always good to go down the post for a score, but if Corliss is the guy to go to, it's a terrible idea.

Muss, WTF?

That is all.

why the heck was he shooting that??>?

what kind of PLAY call was that...........
I actually didn't mind the play call, or the guy shooting it (considering that he's the only post threat and he only had softie Brian Cook guarding him). Lakers didn't really expect it, so they didn't bring a second guy at him (like they would have with Bibby or probably even KMartin). A good move by Corliss, but he
just couldn't get the finish.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Corliss should have been the go-to guy when Garcia and Douby were taking those threes from the corner. I applaud Corliss for the fight and heart. Muss needs to go.

Corliss got a great look at the hoop... Granted... But Mike Bibby is ON FIRE! I think you gotta go for the win there... Mike Biby is exhausted and they couldn't hang for another OT. But... Sometimes things don't roll your way. Great game... At least we showed what we could do... The most important part of this. Is that EVEN though the team looked heartbroken on the sideline. They were together... All standing up. All cheering with eachother. Arco was nuts... Mike Bibby lead us all the way. If there was ever a loss where you could take something positive out of it, this was one of them. But man would I have liked to have won...

Corliss Williamson is our go-to guy now? :confused:

Shareef and Ron's expressions when Corliss missed that thing were exactly how I felt. I think I need a hug.
If that was Muss' plan, which it looked like it was, then Reef should've been the guy trying to take it.

Anyway, shouldn't have even been between Corliss or Reef. It should've been Mike's ball; a three to try to win. Win or lose, at least you gave it a shot. I don't think there was a way we could've hung with the lakers for another OT so the good call would've been try a three.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Scorliss misses another layup.
That's crap, Aleksandar. Corliss played his heart out. His shot just didn't fall. Sometimes it happens. He was in there playing tough the whole time he was on the court. I think it's maximum disrespect to make a comment like that after the effort he showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.