Bee: Kings cannot contain Barnes

Wait a sec....he lighter and quicker then ever and determine to play solid defense....what happened?.... I'm not an expert for one-on-one defense but I don't understand why he can't stay in front of any elite point guards more than 3 seconds?
And he defended in the preseason. He is just not putting the effort out.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Exactly, Ron can stand Bibby's lack of Defense by his comment of him trying to learn to guard 2 players at one time. I think Bibby will be traded, or Artest will explode. Kind of the same thing with Webber's feeling about Peja's lack of Defense and softness. You have to have respect for your teamates and know you have each other's backs, this is turning into a big rift and the teams chemistry is very bad. I feel we need to blow this thing up and go into total rebuild mode around KMart and Artest and maybe also Price.
Not just Mike. He also managed to take a swipe at the coach, and whoever he felt should have been guarding Barnes. Mostly he just again affirmed "hey, I am not the problem" and pointed the finger, or in this case, many fingers, elsewhere.

As they always say, there is always a bit of truth in every joke you tell like that... This was Artest joking around, but you don't say something like that if it doesn't cross your mind. You just say it in a joking manner so you don't get in trouble.

Not just Mike. He also managed to take a swipe at the coach, and whoever he felt should have been guarding Barnes. Mostly he just again affirmed "hey, I am not the problem" and pointed the finger, or in this case, many fingers, elsewhere.
That's been my take, as well, regarding several of his comments this season. Could become worrisome if it continues/escalates.

If he wasn't telling the truth in this instance I may have a problem. But he was. If he came out and said "I should have taken all the 3's" than **** you, but Ron is speaking the truth, even though he probably did indeed say it in a lighthearted manner.