Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Soo, last year we get 36 points in a quarter, but this year we get 38 (nice! KMRT) in a half? Well, the flip side is that last year we allowed 36 points a quarter, and this year we're 38 a half.

Pick the offense apart all you want, but I for one LOVE the defense. With an offensive performance like this last year, we'd be down 20 by now. Good defense keeps you in games and gives you a chance to win even if your offense stinks.

We need to quit it with the outside shots and pound it inside.

KT is doing an amazing job. This role is perfectly suited for him. Clean it up, brah! Keep it up!

SAR took two post shots all half and settling for jumpers. If he does this, I'd bench him. Plant him in the paint and be done with it.

Artest is back to jack-a-shot.

We've got everyone sitting at the 3 point line. It's sad.

This year:

Defense will be consitant and only get better.
Offense will get better

Last year:
Defense was horrible
Offense was unconsistant but was better.

We got better percentages in winning this year :p if you think about it.. offence is easy to learn. and right now were not playing with the best passing center in the nba.

Could have been at that moment. I was congratulating Bibby on his 10,000 point.:D
yup. The commentators were I think talking about it too just as martin hit the shot. so i was thinking they thought bibby was martin and so i though you guys thought bibby was martin too.

complicated, lol

but anyway, congrats bibby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.