Sacramento Kings Reunion Courtesy of Chris Webber

Philadelphia 76ers (and former Sacramento Kings icon) Chris Webber is scheduled to host the star-studded inaugural "Bada Bling" Celebrity Weekend at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV, July 28-30.

Raphael Saadiq is slated to perform while Nas, actresses Nia Long, Tracee Ellis Ross, Elise Neal and Keisha Knight Pullium and several other players, including Jason Terry, Stephon Marbury, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard and Gary Payton, will attend. Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley off TNT's "Inside the NBA" are also expected to attend.

All proceeds will be donated to the Chris Webber Foundation. Founded in Detroit in 1993, the non-profit organization aims to give educational and recreational opportunities to advantaged kids.

If you go to chriswebber.com and click on the Bada-Bling link, then click on the Celebrity and Supporters link you will see former Sacramento King teammates that are scheduled to attend:

Vlade Divac
Matt Barnes
Mike Bibby
Doug Christie
Mateen Cleaves
Maurice Evans
Bobby Jackson
Brad Miller
Scot Pollard and last but not least....
Peja Stojakovic

Webb was on the Rise Guys this morning promoting the event. The Rise Guys on next week will be giving away trips to this star studded event. Sounds like a blast.....way to go C'Webb.

Philadelphia 76ers (and former Sacramento Kings icon) Chris Webber is scheduled to host the star-studded inaugural "Bada Bling" Celebrity Weekend at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV, July 28-30.

Raphael Saadiq is slated to perform while Nas, actresses Nia Long, Tracee Ellis Ross, Elise Neal and Keisha Knight Pullium and several other players, including Jason Terry, Stephon Marbury, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard and Gary Payton, will attend. Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley off TNT's "Inside the NBA" are also expected to attend.

All proceeds will be donated to the Chris Webber Foundation. Founded in Detroit in 1993, the non-profit organization aims to give educational and recreational opportunities to advantaged kids.

If you go to chriswebber.com and click on the Bada-Bling link, then click on the Celebrity and Supporters link you will see former Sacramento King teammates that are scheduled to attend:

Vlade Divac
Matt Barnes
Mike Bibby
Doug Christie
Mateen Cleaves
Maurice Evans
Bobby Jackson
Brad Miller
Peja Stojakovic

Webb was on the Rise Guys this morning promoting the event. The Rise Guys on next week will be giving away trips to this star studded event. Sounds like a blast.....way to go C'Webb.
Who are these people in red ink?

It's about time somebody did something for "advantaged" kids.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Chris Webber and...

Vlade Divac
Matt Barnes
Mike Bibby
Doug Christie
Mateen Cleaves
Maurice Evans
Bobby Jackson
Brad Miller
Peja Stojakovic.

wow. Just wow. I don't know if I could maintain composure seeing all of them together again. I got chills and teary-eyed just reading about it.

I'd be willing to bet that if Scot is there, Jon Barry will also pop in.

God, those guys were fun...

...sniff, sniff...

Excuse me. I think I have something in my eye...

2 of them are his ex girlfriends-Pulliam was Rudy on The Cosby Show, Long is a movie actress(Boyz in the Hood among others). Ross is on the show Girlfriends (UPN), Neal has been in several movies including Scream 2 as well as TV shows like The Hughleys. NAS is a rapper
I'd love to be in Vegas that weekend, sigh.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
2 of them are his ex girlfriends-Pulliam was Rudy on The Cosby Show, Long is a movie actress(Boyz in the Hood among others). Ross is on the show Girlfriends (UPN), Neal has been in several movies including Scream 2 as well as TV shows like The Hughleys. NAS is a rapper...
Since you didn't mention him: Raphael Saadiq is an R&B singer; he used to be the lead singer of the group Tony! Toni! Toné!

Direct link to the event website:

www.cwebbsbadabling.com

Cool website, just like his regular website above.

VF21: Wow, I got something in my eye too, reading the list. Maybe it needs a warning label: This website known to cause an ocular reaction in older Kings fans.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
piksi - I thought it was funny... in a sad and morbid and even perhaps sardonic kind of way, but still funny.

People sure need to lighten the bleep up around here.

Last edited:
Cool, but where's my invitation?

I'm surprised that he appeared on the Rise Guys... must've not heard the stuff they said about him.

I want pictures and I want to see Vlade and Pollard play poker.