(3)Kings versus (6)Warriors Pre-Playoff Series Thread

Guess the end result.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Coming up with the beam idea for a markerter/pr person is the equivalent of winning a championship. Career defining achievement. Genius. Or shall I say, brilliant.
posters on this very forum were throwing out ideas about the Kings selling beam shortly after Huerter even mentioned it with merchandise, it was only a matter of time before the artists started getting to the drawing board and shirts/hats etc. started to fly off the shelves

RIP to ITT Tech, I went there too. Did you learn anything from attending?
I was a afraid someone was gonna call my bluff. Sorry to satirize your alma mater - perhaps should have picked a different example.

I heard though it was actually a good school for getting tech oriented education that could get you work! Hope it worked out for you!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was a afraid someone was gonna call my bluff. Sorry to satirize your alma mater - perhaps should have picked a different example.

I heard though it was actually a good school for getting tech oriented education that could get you work! Hope it worked out for you!
not in the slightest bit but that's okay, Biden helped me out with the loans and I am forever grateful

All these so-called "experts" are writing off the Kings against the Warriors due to experience. But, Phoenix just went to the NBA Finals in the 20-21 season with a roster full of inexperienced playoff players, except for Chris Paul. They also went through the previous year's experience laden Champs in the First round (the Lakers) to get to the Finals that season.

I still believe that the Kings can make that deep run in the playoffs this year too. They just have to believe in themselves, which I think they do.

GO KINGS!!!
the experts are writing the T-Pups against the Lakers too.

Minny was missing Gobert, McDaniels, and Naz Reid and still had the game nearly in-hand on the road.

Not a very impressive showing by the fakers. The coach, Ham has Rui, D'Lo, Vanderbuilt, Beasley, etc yet still doesn't get hardly anythingout of 'em.

It looks like refs got the msg about giving them all the whistles too.

More I think about I think Memphis is more physical than Denver and would prefer to see them beat the fakers.

Just think, they sold their future for a billion years into the future to lock up a 7 seed.

R

Reyes134

Stupid question...saw the spread and being underdogs, does anyone know if fanduel or draftkings takes bets for kings vs warriors if you are in California?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Just think, they sold their future for a billion years into the future to lock up a 7 seed.
Most of the damage on that front had already been done. They improved far more than they logically should have been able to do based on the assets they had and they have Vanderbilt cheap for another year, can re-sign Rui if they want, so they may actually have more valuable trade chips than they did heading into the deadline. It's all a bit frustrating to me but at the end of the day they probably get bounced by Memphis and AD and LeBron aren't getting younger.

Haven't seen this much buzz on this forum in FOREVER!

Awesome season, unfortunately this is the matchup I wanted the least. I won't be too much of a negative Nancy, but I will be shocked if we advance. I'm just going to try to enjoy it.

Wish I could have made it to Sacramento for this. It has been my dream to make it there for our return to the playoffs. Hopefully we continue our upwards trend and maybe I can make it next year.

LIGHT THE BEAM!!!

Awesome season, unfortunately this is the matchup I wanted the least. I won't be too much of a negative Nancy, but I will be shocked if we advance. I'm just going to try to enjoy it.

Wish I could have made it to Sacramento for this. It has been my dream to make it there for our return to the playoffs. Hopefully we continue our upwards trend and maybe I can make it next year.

LIGHT THE BEAM!!!
I'm right there with you...If you've read my previous comments, you will know that, while I support my team 100% and ALWAYS want them to win over anything else, I, too, won't be surprised if we don't advance. Just the simple fact that we're all still here talking about the freaking playoffs, as opposed to what our odds are of selecting the top 10-15 draft prospects in June, is a major win for me, and has already made me fully content with this season. Whatever happens from this point on is just going to be that extra icing on the cake.

It has been my dream, as well, to make it to Sacramento for our first home game in the new arena. I even said, when the arena was being built, that this game is one that I will not miss under any circumstance whatsoever. I just didn't realize, at that time, that I would have to empty out every inch of every pocket available to me in order to make it happen for GAME 1 OF ROUND 1. I won't mind doing it, though, for any and all NBA Finals games in a few months...:p:p:p:p

LIGHT THE BEAM!!!
The flip side of the matchup is you know it's gonna light up NorCal in a way that's been badly missing for a while. Sac is prob gonna be hyped in a way I can't imagine if we were playing New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.