[Game] Kings @ Pacers, Saturday December 8, 4:00PT/7:00ET

That was about the most un pick and roll set the Kings ran all night and it was horrendous. The pace of the game drops in the bottom of the toilet when they run this college horse crap.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It looks like we're not gonna be able to pull this out. It's still a great time to be a Kings fan - -and we're still over 500. They'll learn from this and move forward. In all honesty, I didn't expect us to take this from the Pacers on their home court on a the 2nd night of a back-to-back on the road.

Good night, fellow Kings fans. :)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
This is closer to who we are, unfortunately. We’ll beat up Phoenix and Cleveland but good teams have our number.
Indiana is missing their all-star player. They are not the same team. Besides, these teams are pretty evenly matched so it was to be expected that Indiana gets revenge. Kings can't afford to not score over 100, otherwise it's ugly basketball as we've witnessed.

This is closer to who we are, unfortunately. We’ll beat up Phoenix and Cleveland but good teams have our number.

Look dead horse is dead, different horse in some ways than last year same thing. When they run more than a few sets of non pick and roll in a row they start heading down. When they are rolling and the chemistry is flowing they branch out, but way too many non pnr's were called and I even saw Fox call off the pnr multiple times with mixed results. This team will scare nobody outside of pick and roll. In time that may change as Bagleys individual game progresses but until that point they are what they are.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
people probably wont wanna hear this, but this game to me makes me think 'this team is gonna be much better next year"
Totally and completely agree. People forget how little we expected to see this year. NOBODY thought the Kings would do this well. I understand people wanting more and more, but a little bit of realism would be nice. This is a young squad and they're just taking the training wheels off. They've got nowhere to go but up...and they will.

I also think we can put to rest "buddy is the best player on the team", if he is, where's he been?
Tonight? Usually running some pointless off ball route to create space. Early on they were finding him, then he was a decoy on nothing but screens. They need to let him run some pnr too. He's dangerous there.