Get Cousins, Rudy & Ben to the NYC All Star Game

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
No.

On the other hand, on Feb. 5 Aldridge has to play against the Suns. With the Morris twins apparently under suspicion on an assault charge (link) maybe there could be a chance...

I mean, not that I want to be wishing injury on NBA players but I plead insanity...the coaches that vote for the All-Star reserves drove me to do it!

You may have missed this wonderful story linked to the page about the Morris twins:

http://www.kpho.com/story/27907622/man-uses-puppy-to-beat-girlfriend?autostart=true

people are great.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I wonder if DMC would give the coaches the cold shoulder if he makes it as an injury replacement.
One should hope not; that would undo the rest of whatever goodwill he's built up. Right now, the basketball world still recognizes that Cousins is the victim of his circumstances. If he decides to start acting "stank" behind this, that's out the window.

from a Clippers fan on another forum......

"Damn, if Mike Malone was still coaching the Kings, DMC would have been a sure-fire AS.

Kings ownership out here sabotaging their own players."
It's all part of the plan. DMC will ask for a trade, FO will say, "We had no choice!" and begin their quest to build around Williams by first trading away Cousins and Gay. Splash splash splash.

I started the season with 100% intrigue and optimism as well as excitement. Our fast start pushed it well past 100%. When Malone was fired it dropped to 50%. Our losing streak and general horrible play dropped it to about 20%. Now with this I'm running on about 5% ...

That would be my first choice for him as well, and he'd be a SMASH hit with that city.
For sure, Portland would LOVE him. I go to every game when they come up, and he's always heckled early on, and the same hecklers become his cheering section by the 3rd. It has happened literally every game I have been to.

Boogie left off the all star team this year severely damages my respect for the NBA as an organization, and it's not the type of thing likely to be repaired soon.

Combining that with the shenanigans in the Kings FO, and my interest/respect/view of the NBA is at an all time low. My interest is waning by the day, really.

When an organization (Kings or NBA in general) reveal themselves to be either that corrupt or incompetent, my reaction is to view them with a combination of disinterest, disdain, and pity. I didn't intend it to become this way, but I'm now bigger fan of Demarcus Cousins than either the Kings or the NBA.

This has become a joke.

I don't say these things lightly. You can search my posting history, I'm one of the most positive, "glass-half-full" people on here. It's very difficult to shake my trust, I give people a lot of leeway.

However, I feel that the NBA is essentially beneath me. It has become so petty. I don't know the reason DMC was left off the all-star squad, but it is not basketball related. It's simply against my nature so have an interest in something that is so hypocritical. I feel my life as fan of NBA basketball may be coming to an end.

Tim ****ing Duncan. Had enough of the cult of that guy.

Because they put on that undeserving old fart, Boogie will NOT make the All Star team. Lillard will.
I'm fine with Duncan being there. He's been the best Spurs player with some pretty good defensive ratings and whatnot and they're 30-17. Durant has only played 21 games and OKC is 23-23. Either Paul or Durant shouldn't be in there.

This time period has GOT to be the abyss for Kings fans. It can't POSSIBLY get worse, can it?

(and there goes my mistake as a Kings fan, never question the possibility of "worse")