Malone fired

I wouldn't shed a tear if Vivek was no longer involved with this franchise.
I'd like him to ease on his control over the basketball operations.. but to want him to sell the team and move out.. that's too much. We wouldn't have a team if it wasn't for him. That doesn't excuse poor decisions like this... but we don't even know if this was his call. Malone was his hire in the first place

K

KingMilz

So wait we have a slow 6'11 mammoth who prefers to ball in the half court and the Kings want to play small-ball uptempo basketball? I don't understand why they want to play up tempo basketball if they want to build around Cousins?

I bet you anything we will trade for Kennath Faried next...........................

The people reading into those comments from malone don't seem so silly now do they?

I think this answers the question of what PDA and Vivek think of the team they put together.

Those truly felt like the last words out of the coach last night.

I don't agree at all, but last night felt like the last straw. Impulsive stupidity from the front office.

Boogie better LOVE Ty Corbin
Got a link to the comments?

I was thinking about that, too. Karl doesn't make sense with the current roster.
Nothing about their approach makes sense with the current roster. They have stated they went after passers and shooters in order to be a fast paced, offensive team when nothing about the players or performance supports that.

Nothing about their approach makes sense with the current roster. They have stated they went after passers and shooters in order to be a fast paced, offensive team when nothing about the players or performance supports that.
They should be looking for 3&D players. Guys who can lock it down on defense and hit shots when Cuz kicks it out to them from the low post. It didn't make sense when they said they wanted to run and gun over the summer, and it doesn't make sense now.

Just lost a ton of faith in the management team. I'm worried about what PDA wants the team to be. If the ownership/management doesn't understand that Cousins is a half-court player then the squad is hopeless.

This is what's really scary. If DMC regresses there will be hell to pay for this rash decision.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
My boring Monday just got a lot more interesting. Can't wait to see the players reaction and then listen to Napears show
Interesting is not what you want when you have a team with three leaders who were behind Malone, and a 2nd year player who was coming into his own under his tutleage.

Listen to Cousins' quotes carefully. He has said that Malone was his guy.