[Game] Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 11/02/14, 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST

Spencer Hawes is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Far from over everybody. They went for the killing blow and we held them off. They have yet to come up with an answer for Cousins. Don't let Chris Paul isolate and beat us by himself.

this team has come a long long way. tell me we wouldn't have been blown off of the floor by now,
last season. I'm loving this, and i love the decision by Malone to keep Cousins in. He trusts him not to pick up that
5th foul.

Hopefully he'll be focused on the offensive end, and realize that the Clips will be trying to
draw charges as well. most of that team is known for flopping.

I'm just curious how much longer were gonna let Ben start. At this point I'd make a trade for Tony Allen or thank sefalosha.
at least we would get great defense and slightly better offense!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
this team has come a long long way. tell me we wouldn't have been blown off of the floor by now,
last season. I'm loving this, and i love the decision by Malone to keep Cousins in. He trusts him not to pick up that
5th foul.

Hopefully he'll be focused on the offensive end, and realize that the Clips will be trying to
draw charges as well. most of that team is known for flopping.
To be honest, DMC did shake his finger at the bench and tell Malone he wasn't coming out. ;)