[Game] Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 11/02/14, 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST

Spencer Hawes is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why? He didn't curse, he didn't address anything specifically at the official AND when he walked off the court he acknowledged his lapse to the officials. The fact he DIDN'T get t'd up is discussion worthy in itself because it shows the officials are appreciative of all the advancement he's made.
I think you're absolutely right. A lot of them probably talk to each other throughout the year, so you can bet that each ref that officiates a Kings game will
be taking notice of this, and i think he'll start getting treated with a lot of more fairness and respect, as a result.

S

sactownfan

I wish we could do better than Evans. Love the toughness. The boarding. But jeez he's a liability on offense

Our bench unit looked awful. No clue what Sessions is doing out there, Williams is garbage as always, and we have no legit big man defenders. We desperately need a decent big man with length to play in the second unit

Not a bad first half. Too bad we made some mistakes at the end. I like how we are playing and the effort on defense, I hope we can do the same in the second half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Malone needs to recognize that this matchup isn't in our favor, and switch Thompson back onto Griffin. As it is right now, Thompson and Evans are both giving up points. Let Thompson frustrate Griffin with his size and strength, and let Evans frustrate Hawes with his Evans-ness.
That brought a certain image of Evans - upon which I will not elaborate - to mind and I laughed. Suffice to say, Hawes would NOT laugh. ;)

Really? We're only down by 6 and even though we had a turnover at the end it didn't result in any points.
Yes but we should have the lead. Blew the lead with some poor turnovers and a stint of a horrible bench lineup. We are shooting almost 20% better than LA but losing, that's not a good sign

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Bench is key for the 2nd half; they can't get thoroughly outplayed in the 2nd half like they did in the first. Landry has got to be a scoring presence.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wish we could do better than Evans. Love the toughness. The boarding. But jeez he's a liability on offense
We need to focus on what Evans can do...along with remembering he has 6 fouls to give just like everyone. Those fouls could be very advantageous at certain junctures. :p

dude12

Hall of Famer
Our starting unit has been good...lets get momentum back in the 2nd half and then change up the sub pattern and/or play Ray instead of Sessions. If Malone chooses to go small lineup, Ray would give us a better chance of actually running something.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes but we should have the lead. Blew the lead with some poor turnovers and a stint of a horrible bench lineup. We are shooting almost 20% better than LA but losing, that's not a good sign
You expect too much IMHO. We're coming off a 28-win season. We're seeing effort, we're seeing team play, we're seeing freaking DEFENSE. Don't get too greedy, dude.

There's some clowns on here still saying Malones a bad coach. Sad it's like they ignore the defense being played so annoying.
he certainly isn't a bad coach. we all know what a bad coach is, having experienced one or ... several, over the last 8 years, but
Malone isn't that. He just has some weaknesses that can be a bit frustrating, during games. weaknesses that can easily be fixed, though.