Tyreke Evans watch

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
At least Williams had the initial idea to let Evans do his thing off the bench. But then, he started the season injured, and so did Ryan Anderson, and we already know that a hobbled Evans with no floor spacing doesn't work.

I'm really interested to see what that team looks like healthy.

Man, get outta here Reke. Thats ridiculous. If he's hitting those little 3-5 foot floaters he's unguardable. The book on Reke is that you sag off him and challenge him at the rim, but now if you're sagging too far, he's going to hit the floater, and if you pressure him closer he's blowing by you to finish at the rim.

That crossover at 1:50 was just:

Somehow that team's gotta build around Reke and Davis. Gordon needs to go.

Man, get outta here Reke. Thats ridiculous. If he's hitting those little 3-5 foot floaters he's unguardable. The book on Reke is that you sag off him and challenge him at the rim, but now if you're sagging too far, he's going to hit the floater, and if you pressure him closer he's blowing by you to finish at the rim.

he's a tank going down the lane bumping off opposing guards lol. too ****ing strong and great finishing ability.

man, that scoop at 4:18 was INSANE.

I thought letting Tyreke go was the right play ... I was wrong. I'd take him for 11m per. Those dish offs in the lane are nice to see, keep gettin' on gettin' on Reke, hope to see you in the playoffs next year.

if you watch the highlight reel against OKC. their defense continually collapses when reke gets into the lane. their focus is on reke which continually opens up shots for players.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Followed up a career night with his tenth double-double of the season; he had twelve in the previous three seasons combined. And, for all the injury talk, he also matched his career-best mark for games played with 72.

I'll be very interested to see what that team looks like next season.

I thought letting Tyreke go was the right play ... I was wrong. I'd take him for 11m per. Those dish offs in the lane are nice to see, keep gettin' on gettin' on Reke, hope to see you in the playoffs next year.
It's just all about growth and familiarity. When you get more touches and are allowed to play your game you'll also be a more willing passer. It's a shame really..