Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If I may disagree, I don't think that was always the case. I wasn't here as a member during our golden years but I recently read through a few threads from back then and the Peja bashing was all over the place. Read through one thread where people were all over him for not working out during the summer. The posts in that thread were actually more personal towards Peja than I've seen towards players in the present.

Again, I wasn't here during the golden years but it also makes sense there's less to complain about when you're a top 5 team with multiple All Stars and your starting five is on the cover of SI. But even then when I've read through the earliest threads on this forum, there was plenty of criticism.
And I objected to some of it back then, too.

Again, I'm sorry if I over-react. Our team is playing their hearts out and I am very proud of them. I guess I'd just like to see a little more appreciation of that in the game thread. Lots of time for criticism in the grades thread, etc. But that's just me. Sorry ... :(

And who do you think got our team ready for tonight's game? Anybody bashing Malone right now doesn't understand just how good of a job he's done. The man deserves our respect. We're beating the number one team in the league and you're gonna bash the coach? Whatever.
just because I don't like his coaching style? really? you think everything is "bashing." seriously, it's my opinion and preference.

Entity

Hall of Famer
You know, credit this Kings for showing way more composure than the team who's supposed to be contending for the title this season. They are flustered.
Yeah they seem pissed lol

Again, I'm sorry if I over-react. Our team is playing their hearts out and I am very proud of them. I guess I'd just like to see a little more appreciation of that in the game thread. Lots of time for criticism in the grades thread, etc. But that's just me. Sorry ... :(
we still love you. You are our tender heart

Fair enough. I'm not look to start an argument or anything. Just think sports fans in general from all walks of life will have different levels of emotion and different things they concentrate on when watching a game.

You have passion and many here have passion. It's why we're all here in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.