[Game] Kings v. Pistons 11/15/13 #HereWeRoar

Does this dress make me look fat?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many scrubs on this team man. Honestly only demarcus, Bmac, and Mbop are worth keeping. Maybe greivis, maybe IT. Dump the rest or trade their asses

If the negative(mayo) is so overwhelming you can't taste or enjoy the positive(bacon), I'd argue the negative has cancelled out any effect the positive will have.

I love chocolate, but cover it in mayo and it's not making the mayo taste any better to me. Wouldn't be able to taste the chocolate as I'd be too focused on not vomiting.
GASPP! Ok it seems we have very differing tastes... I think Mayo is great haha. But mayo and chocolate would be disgusting

Is it time to talk about how lucky we are to have picked Thomas Robinson to play next to Cousins instead of Drummond? This Drummond kid would have been lousy by Cousins. o_O

So many scrubs on this team man. Honestly only demarcus, Bmac, and Mbop are worth keeping. Maybe greivis, maybe IT. Dump the rest or trade their asses
And here's where size/athleticism with raw skill is sometimes better than skill with no size/athleticism. Drummond is heads and shoulders better than any of our bigs outside of Cousins. You run the risk of ending up with a Hasheem Thabeet type of player, but generally speaking you can always find use for size and athleticism, just like you can always find use for shooters.

Ben as a starter though has been on part with the production we have gotten out of our swing positions this year, we need more there
We need a legit 2nd option. We let our 2nd option leave in June and haven't come close to replacing that kind of threat. I don't see what one our roster will yield a legit 2nd option in return either.

Better pray, if that's your thing come draft time as we aren't solving this problem through trades.

I know this season isn't about wins and losses, but it's still important to set some kind of foundation, some kind of feel that our team is promising. I simply don't see us winning many games until we improve our roster. It will be very frustrating and tiring for guys like Cousins and perhaps IT to shoulder the entire load of the team every single night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We have no surplus talent. When we lost PatPat AND Outlaw, Malone's hands were tied and he couldn't manage the minutes the way he wanted.

We need a legit 2nd option. We let our 2nd option leave in June and haven't come close to replacing that kind of threat. I don't see what one our roster will yield a legit 2nd option in return either.

Better pray, if that's your thing come draft time as we aren't solving this problem through trades.
Reke has not been a 2nd option-esq player in NO either. That's not the issue. IT and GV have done fine playing 2nd fiddle to Cousins. The issue is:

Salmons: 1-4
Thornton: 1-6
McLemore: 2-6
JT: 2-8
Hayes: 1-3
total:
7-27 for 25%

That simply cannot keep on continuing to happen if we want to win games

I'm sorry, but when momentum changes and you start losing, you put your best player on the floor and ride him like a horse. You don't keep him out so long that the ESPN commentators ask why he's not on the floor. The tallest player in our lineup was Chuck Hayes, and all of the sudden we're down 10. And... we don't make any changes. I know that I'm frustrated, but is it too late to ask for Rick Adelman back?