YESSSSS!!!! Got my game tickets

The Baller is still in shock! :eek:

Ticketmaster rocks for me this season. After getting my tickets to the 11/14 Denver game, I also got tickets to the 01/02/05 Spurs game. :cool:

I'm still hoping that I meet some of KF members at Arco this season.

BOOYAH!!!!! :D

I got my game tickets too!!!! but the problem is on the last game of the year I bought the $38 tickets instead of the $20. Then...For the first game of the year I bought the $20 tickets but they gave me STANDING ROOM ONLY!!! ugh!!!!!!

So today.. we spent about.. $223 on tickets

blah. $80 for SRO? I might just sell those on ebay.. ;)

i just got some too...for 2 games, all 10 dollar tix...i hope the seats arent HORRIBLE

Sacramento Kings vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

Sunday November 28, 2004 6:00 pm

Seat location: section 210, row R, seats 26-29
Total Charge: $60.35

Sacramento Kings Vs. Phoenix Suns
Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

Tuesday February 08, 2005 7:00 pm

Seat location: section 207, row T, seats 28-29
Total Charge: $32.35

:::sigh::: I only got ONE ticket to the 11/26 Lakers game. It seems like I'll go to Staples Center alone AGAIN!!! :(
It's my first time buying ticket online. Just bought a $25 ticket, and I needed to pay $5.25 for Convenience Charge and $3.75 for Order Processing Charge:eek: it's easy, and sure it's not cheap!!!

Purple Reign said:
HOW DID I MISS THIS UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I thought this day was next week. I can not find any tickets under $30.00. HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!
there still should be some standing room only ones available

GoSACtown said:
i just got some too...for 2 games, all 10 dollar tix...i hope the seats arent HORRIBLE
Row T is the last row in the nose bleed section. I've been buying tickets for a number of years and I always get that Row. Arco is not that huge, so it's still a good view of the court. And any seat inside Arco during a Kings' game is the best seat in the house. At least you're there live to cheer the team on.

And YES, the food stand is just a turn of the neck away. ;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I won't go into bragging about the advantages of getting tixin Fresno but suffice it to say I will make several games angian this season, and oly got SROtix for 2 of them.I still can't belive that somefo the SRO tix are $50+ that is down right criminal. Fr folks who still wnat tix as of 10:30 some of those high priced SRO tix sere stillavailable for many games.

My sister and I got SRO tickets once. At Halftime, this couple left (which I thought was odd cause I will never leave a Kings game that early) and told us we can take their seats. So maybe if you're lucky, someone may be nice to you too...

I got my 4/10 Lakers (!), 1/2 Spurs, 3/13 Houston, and 2/8 Suns. Lucky me...

All seats are together and no SRO baby!!! :D :D :D

Afterall I always say there's never a single seat in Arco that is bad. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Freak, I just want you to know that I had SRO tickets once. I never had so much fun in my life. The food is very close. The restrooms are close. I am no spring chicken, but I was rockin the house down standing up there. Not once...I repeat...not once, did I ever think about sitting down. Heck, even when I paid good money for seats, I was up on my feet much more often than I was sitting.

So, do not despair. It is ARCO! You are inside! You feel like you are part of the action! And, It's Kings basketball!!! What more could you wish for? :D

^^ that's great! last yr i paid good money for good seats in the kings @ nets game, but i couldn't stand up the whole game! the people behind me were whining that they couldn't see!! i'm only 5"3, and i was standing on the aisles so that i won't block anyone!!! good thing there were a lot of kingsfans to join in the chanting.. i screamed my lungs out the whole time and the people couldn't do anything about it.. bwahahahahah!

i'm getting my tickets tomorrow or maybe next week.. there's no need to rush for me, i could get great seats 2 weeks before the game, like last year.. ;)

6th said:
So, do not despair. It is ARCO! You are inside! You feel like you are part of the action! And, It's Kings basketball!!! What more could you wish for? :D
Can't agree more. I have SRO before too. And I enjoy it. The ATMOSPHERE is the most important part, isn't it? ;)

Ah I got my tickets today too, I got tickets to the following games

November for the Houston game

January for the San Antonio game

February for the Phoenix game

March for the Pistons game

Last edited:
6th said:
Freak, I just want you to know that I had SRO tickets once. I never had so much fun in my life. The food is very close. The restrooms are close. I am no spring chicken, but I was rockin the house down standing up there. Not once...I repeat...not once, did I ever think about sitting down. Heck, even when I paid good money for seats, I was up on my feet much more often than I was sitting.

A ticket is a ticket, and there is no bad seat at arco ;) I got courtside seats to the Warriors vs Kings game in Oakland .. What more could I ask for? :D

I can't believe I forgot that tickets went on sale on 10/2. I sux yet again!!! I am so bad with dates. Is it so hard to for a gal to see Yao?? LOL :p

SaCTowNFeveR said:
Ah I got my tickets today too, I got tickets to the following games

January for the San Antonio game
Got tickets to the Spurs game on 01/02 too. I'm also coming from Stockton, care to car pool to save parking fees? :eek:

I envy you guys getting to go see Kings regular season games live in the arenas. The closest insofar i'm gonna get is the Kings-Rockets pre-season games in China about a week from now. :)