[Game] Kings v. Hornets, 1/25/16. 7PM PST, 10PM EST.

Is Boogie an All-Star?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll give him credit for hitting the shot, but if you watched the entire play in slow mo, he traveled. For one thing, he left his feet and came back down before shooting the ball, and that's traveling unless both feet touch the ground at the same time, which they didn't. While I admit that it's much easier to see in slow motion, it looked like traveling to these old eyes in real time as well. Overall it was a poorly officiated game. Walker got the benefit of a lot of calls, and non calls. But that's life in the NBA. My only complaint with Cousins, aside from getting a technical, is him forgetting to guard Hawes on the perimeter. About the only thing Hawes does anymore is shoot threes.
Yeah officiating was questionable at times. My main point is that I don't really blame our defense for losing this one. An NBA team got hot - there's not much you can do about that sometimes.

You know, I don't even mention moving screens anymore. The ref's could blow the whistle on just about every screen that's set. I don't think most players today know how to set a legal screen. They only call the most flagrant one's.
Well there are moving screens then there are running screens. When the screen starts in the middle of the key and pushes out of the key that's a pretty far moving screen.

https://www.facebook.com/KayteChristensen/videos/1189925267702203/