Yes? or No?

Canuck said:
0-2 isn't the end of the world....let's remember the red sox/yankees last year, sox comming back from 0-3. Also, all Seattle has done is what they're supposed to do, protect home court. If the Kings go and get both at home, like they should, then we're right back in it.
yup. i totally agree with you.

no..just want to expect the worst so it won't hurt that much when the Kings get eliminated. it's just so tiring to hope and get dissappointed in the end.

Kings will win the next two home games. The big game of this series is game 5. If Sonics win it ... Sonics win in 7 games. If Kings win it ... Kings win in 6. I give it 50/50 for that game.

YES. If I didn't choose to believe that, i might as well pick another team to follow. There is ALWAYS a chance until the final buzzer of the fourth loss. It will not be easy, but it is also NOT impossible.

my heart is telling me yes and my head is telling me no, but in this case im going to say YES becuase my heart is over powering my mind.

yes
yes
yes
yes
oh and ummm......
yes

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
N.U.F.A.N. said:
I've been wondering what you guys think about this series...

Will the Kings win it? or not?

(answer with a "YES" or a "NO" answer.)
You certainly do a lot of wondering.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on here in a long time, and the way things have been going recently, that's saying something.

:rolleyes:

I guess I should just be happy it's not another bleeping poll.

Just for the record -

If you're a fan, you WANT your team to win. You may know in your heart they probably aren't going to do it, but that doesn't stop you from yelling until you're hoarse and clapping until your hands are red and tingling.

We're down 0-2 going into Arco Arena. It ain't over yet...

If you're a fan, you WANT your team to win. You may know in your heart they probably aren't going to do it, but that doesn't stop you from yelling until you're hoarse and clapping until your hands are red and tingling.
Amen, sister.