Wow. First time in 5 years

Entity

Hall of Famer
I just hope the tean doesn't implode due to that 4 straight losses. In the past teams that have slides, usually have some locker room problems and finger pointing. But seeing as how they are all together on the 2 goaltends that should make them point fingers at the refs. Rick needs to point fingers at the Defense or lack thereof.

SacTownKid said:
This first time in blank years thing sure is happening a lot this year isn't it!
well, maybe there's a positive here.. maybe we could keep of the string of "Firsts" and go with the first championship win ever? just a thought.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
love_them_kings said:
well, maybe there's a positive here.. maybe we could keep of the string of "Firsts" and go with the first championship win ever? just a thought.
Hey you never know!!! :) Then we'd forget about all the screwjobs.

tough time for the Kings. what a week!
hope they improve their games as time goes on.

i did notice that they were more aggresive at rebounds today, which is a good sign. they should drive the ball to the basket often, get calls. Dirk was smart today as his shooting was not as great. Cwebb has some concerns on injures, which is understandable, yet other players can drive more.

I did not see Mobley smiling in the lastest two games; he seemed not as happy and tired. Go Mobley!!!