Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers-Kings(01-02)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Dallas-Kings(02-03)

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Timberwolves-Kings(03-04)

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Ok I know it is a bit negative but I want to exercise our demons and past failures once and for all. What better way than a poll(just looking for an excuse to post my first poll)

Last edited:
loopymitch said:
I don't see a poll, celt will be so thrilled !!!! lol
The options are up now. I would happen to think the worst lost post season would be the 2002 playoffs. This is the one I thought we would win it all. That year would be a start of a dynasty:(

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot pick one for the simple reason the first couple far exceeded my expectations and in the latter ones we didn't play badly.

Heart-breaker? The last three have broken my heart, but just in different ways. I don't call any of them the worst, however, because after yers and years of nothing, ANYTHING happening in May and June is good.

For me it was the Lakers series. Maybe because I wasn't in a position to watch so all I could do was hear about it and I probably imagined it a lot worse than it really was. The rest weren't really as gut wrenching.

Mav vs. Kings 02-03 for the simple reason that it's when Webber blew out his knee, and the effects have been felt ever since, all the way up to the Webber trade this year.

The Lakers/Kings series because we weren't expected to go as far as we did. We were the suprise of that year, even with the best record as Webber said that year "We're the underdogs." And unfortunately we fell short with one very unlucky turn of event.

the dallas series for me because we were aruably better than the year before. if webber doesnt blow his knee out we would have beaten them with ease.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Actually the only real bad one is nto up there -- we got punked in '01 by the Lakers. Swept out in 4. The rest of them, we've always gone down swinging. A lot of people still have trouble coming to grips with '02-'03 and Dallas, but that's just not being realistic about how good Dallas was and how important Webber was. Probably the closest thing to a bad series on the list though, just because of the frustration factor. THAT was the year. And then Finley stepped in (actually Nick).

The Laker series is worst for me. Horry at the buzzer for 3. Then 4th quarter of game 6 and the final moments of game 7 when Christie almost broke the backboard and Peja's airball OMG it was horrible. I was making fists with my feet I was so nervous. I'll always hate LA Lakers for that. It was our year I don't care what anybody says.

Bricklayer said:
Actually the only real bad one is nto up there -- we got punked in '01 by the Lakers. Swept out in 4. The rest of them, we've always gone down swinging. A lot of people still have trouble coming to grips with '02-'03 and Dallas, but that's just not being realistic about how good Dallas was and how important Webber was. Probably the closest thing to a bad series on the list though, just because of the frustration factor. THAT was the year. And then Finley stepped in (actually Nick).
Not so much about the sweep because I knew that we did not have the tools to win that series it was disappointing true, but it was not a great let down compared to the WC finals and the Dallas series.

the mavs series was the worst. if webber didnt go down, we wouldve won it and probably wouldve went to the nba finals and the kings wouldve had a better record in the 2004 playoffs and we would've definately beat the t-wolves as supposed to losing in 7.

I voted for the 01-02 Lakers series, although it wasn't a BAD series...just an absolutely heart-wrenching loss. I'd say our WORST was when we got swept out by the Lakers the year before that...if there was an option for that, I would've voted for it.