Woj: Kings let Bogi go

Yeah, this is all to see if an acceptable offer for Buddy materializes.

Vlade probably should have taken the Kuzma deal last year if it was there since this was predictable, although I also think Vlade would have just signed both like there's no problem here.

If the complaint is that now he walks for nothing, then it maybe was a good deal. But Kings fans (probably self included) would have screamed bloody murder.

I guess Ill keep on saying it:
Match Bogie
Trade Buddy to atlanta for Hunter and Pick
Sign Whiteside

Fox,Bogie,Barnes,Bagley, Whiteside
Cojo,Tyrese,Hunter,Beli,Holmes

Third String reserves
Ramsey,James,Woodard,Jeffries,Parker

Trade Cojo,Beli,Parker at deadline for more assets
Add Ramsey,Woodard to rotation
I don't think that's going to happen. I saw one reporter say the Kings should trade Buddy for Snell. That's probably closer to what they'd offer and no thank you to that. The Kings did this to themselves. Thanks Luke and Vlade.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’d like to reiterate that despite my pleas for him to walk, I do think in the RIGHT SITUATION (like the Bucks) Bogi could probably be an excellent role player.

Just any team where he is a de-facto lead dog... that team is a horrible team. And it doesn’t help he seems to try to do way too much in the role. If he was a clear third/fourth fiddle and not always forcing trying to do too much? Probably solid. We’ll see how he fits in with ATL.

I obviously didn’t want him on this team, but I wish him no ill will at all.

I don't turn to Ramona Shelburne for hard hitting analysis but it's nice to see the first comment wasn't a national figure roasting us for letting talent walk "just so we could say we could get something".

There's a long list of players that came through our doors as "movable pieces" that played out their full, horrid contract in Sacramento.