will we get over 33 wins

• under 33 wins. winning only 1 of the next 12

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • right at 33 wins. winning 2 of the next 12

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • over 33 wins

Votes: 52 94.5%

• Total voters
last year we finished 33-49. as of right now we're 31-39 with 12 games left. 8 of those games are against playoff teams. and not sorry leastern teams thats barely making the playoffs, but against all western teams who will all get over 50 wins. i say we tie the record from last year and chunk the duece to theus.

piksi

Hall of Famer
last year we didn't make POs and we won't do it this year either

Last year we had 10th pick and this year we should be so lucky

we will get over 33 wins.....i think we will have 36 wins in the end....i'm sure we are going to beat few playoff teams...i don't want to predict which teams....but we are more than capable of beating them....i hope we will enjoy in these 12 games...

we will get over 33 wins.....i think we will have 36 wins in the end....i'm sure we are going to beat few playoff teams...i don't want to predict which teams....but we are more than capable of beating them....i hope we will enjoy in these 12 games...
I agree with you, 36 wins sounds about right.

Oh, we'll win 2 more, I think. April's going to be a bloodbath, but we'll have games against Memphis (home), Washington (home) and Seattle (road) first.

It's hard to think of anything more meaningless, though. Theus doesn't have Muss' complete Kool Aid formula, he had more injury problems to deal with, and he permabenched KT. Those alone are enough to ensure that he wins any ties. And his job is not in danger, so... seems like a wasted comparison to me.

33 or not... who cares?

I predicted 37 wins at the beginning of the season and still think it's possible or very close. Considering the horrible hand Coach Theus was dealt with all the injuries, it seems remarkable since my prediction never saw all that massive turmoil coming.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I've gotcha down for 38.5, but very few of us were close; the predictions were made before the start of the preseason, when nobody had yet seen a Theus-coached NBA game, and when we thought that Bibby would be playing.
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22850

I notice I was down for 39 "unless we started rebuilding in midseason, in which case the numbers could swing". Well...pretty much about right. But looking ahead I am thinking 37 or 38, which means a) that we are complete and utter losers and have achieved the single worst record you can have in the NBA -- winning neither the season nor the offseason; and 2) I again, for at least the fourth year in a row have been proven to be a wild eyed optimist in my pre-season predictions.

I notice I was down for 39 "unless we started rebuilding in midseason, in which case the numbers could swing". Well...pretty much about right. But looking ahead I am thinking 37 or 38, which means a) that we are complete and utter losers and have achieved the single worst record you can have in the NBA -- winning neither the season nor the offseason; and 2) I again, for at least the fourth year in a row have been proven to be a wild eyed optimist in my pre-season predictions.
I went with 40-42, since I didn't dare hope for anything more than the worst possible scenario, but noted that 37 was more realistic. So I may have been a little overoptimistic (again) myself, too.

My prediction - although I wasn't posting at the time but browsing as usual - was that Theus was going either be a total disaster or some kind of first year phenom.

My basis was how his personality, history, and coaching style would meld with the team.

But as we can see, my prediction has turned out to be wrong on both fronts - as we're likely to finish slightly better than last year - neither a total disaster or a magic rise to the 8th seed that I'd predicted.

However, I'll say it before and I'll say it again: this team has been much more fun to watch, and there were a few points where the more optimistic side of my predictions seemed right around the corner.

I'm glad Reggie wasn't a total disaster, and hope he can keep the product on the floor enjoyable while we're stuck in this rebuilding period.