Who is the best Kings insider?

Fair enough. Btw I used to really enjoy J. Ham when he was with CBK I felt he did a excellent job at that time. Now he's obviously biased but I'll never blame a guy for cashing a vivek check lol.

Amick, primarily because he doesn't need insider access to do his job. The others risk biting the hand that feeds them.

But to be fair, I glean tidbits from all of them.

Only times I lose respect is when they rehash the narrative instead of overlaying their material with real, objective analysis.

Fair enough. Btw I used to really enjoy J. Ham when he was with CBK I felt he did a excellent job at that time. Now he's obviously biased but I'll never blame a guy for cashing a vivek check lol.
I just can't take James Ham (sorry James if you're reading this forum...nothing personal). I just don't see anything meaningful in his basketball knowledge/analysis, nor any feeling that he has valuable sources to provide knowledge of the team I couldn't get elsewhere.

Ham just got our future picks wrong here.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/k...-kings-have-cap-space-assets-be-major-players

We have a swap with the bucks incoming, 3 seconds in 19, 20, 21 then miscounted his own numbers saying 6 seconds in three years. His math should of been 8, it's actually 9.
Alot of people have the wrong info about those 2nds. STR did a detailed story about it a while back I remember because the joke was Vlade thinks if he collects 10 2nd rounders he can convert them into a 1st lol.

Idk what qualifies inside sources but if i had to chose 1 person it would be Doug Christie by a long shot. From going to the practices to being boys with Vlade there isn't another guy that covers the kings that can come close to he brings. He even makes Grant more likable. lol