What's with "STOP FINLEY"......

I can just see how confused people (outside of kingsfans.com) would get if few showed up wearing BLAME FINLEY shirts during playoffs. It would most definitely get some attention

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
TheSerbianQueen said:
I can just see how confused people (outside of kingsfans.com) would get if few showed up wearing BLAME FINLEY shirts during playoffs. It would most definitely get some attention
If I saw that on TV, I would be laughing my *** off. In fact, I'd probably miss most of the game.

TheSerbianQueen said:
That would awesome! Maybe put "kingsfans.com" at the bottom to bring a little attention to the site.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
That's about right; as the original innovator of +1 threads (before I retired myself from the practice), I am responsible for the "Blame Finley" phenomenon, which I actually stole from something that was going on in the WWE at the time. And we'd just lost a game where Finley hit four or five big shots down the stretch, so I decided to take the same running gag concept that we'd been using for the WWE at the time, bring it to KingsFans, and apply it to Finley. Since it was TDOS, it took off like wildfire, and even after I requested that the thread be locked, the gag turned out to be too popular to let die. And, nearly two years later, it remains as the longest running gag on the board.

Just another thing that sets KingsFans apart...
What was going on in the WWE at the time?