What movie made you cry?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
nAj jAn™ said:
I just want to know what movies made you cried? Men don't cry right! hehe..

Remember the Titans...awesome movie! inspiring also!
See my Chick Flick Holocaust thread...they ALL made me cry. :( ;)

But you're right, men don't cry. So even if I were to have teared up at some point it would be biologically impossible for me to admit as much here. ;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Cried when Bambi's mother died and when Ol Yeller got it... Have nto seen the new Desney version of Where the Red Fren Grows, but I remeber in 4h grade it was almost impossable to read the last 10 pages through the tears.

You don't even want to know. I swear sometimes I wonder whats wrong with me. I cry faaaar more than my wife does.

Here's a little taste:
Finding Nemo (the end when Nemo comes back to his dad...not full on bawling, but you could see a year coming down)
The Return of the King (pretty much start to finish. ;) )
Rudy

You get the point? The list is veeery long.

Oh my new personal low. You know that Coke commerical with the little Polar bears? Yup, thats me crying.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
bdouble013 said:
Oh my new personal low. You know that Coke commerical with the little Polar bears? Yup, thats me crying.
er...:eek:

Speaking of Coke commericals BTW, must say I really liked their rocked out White Christmas one the last few weeks. Thought there was some good true Christmas spirit stuff in there.

'Lost in Translation' at the end when they were saying goodbye to each other at the hotel made me choke up, but I was in a movie theater and didn't notice anyone else crying, so I held it back.

'Titanic'. I can't stand that movie now, but it did make me cry.

Any movie where an animal dies, such as 'Old Yeller', does me in.

Oh, I'm terrible about crying during movies. Ask tha Unc. He'll tell you.
He laughs at me.
If it's not funny, I've probably cried at some point during.

E.T. makes me cry.
This is an old movie from the sixties, but does anyone remember 'Born Free' ? (About the lions). Just the song is enough to send me into dry heaves!
This isn't a movie, but the I Love Lucy episode where she finally tells Ricky she is pregnant, still makes me cry! :rolleyes:

VF, that's funny! I haven't seen that movie in ages! Geez, I completely forgot about it, and now I have this overwhelming desire to make the boys sit through it with me.:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I love that movie. In fact, we have referred to Brad Miller (most recently), Bobby (when he wouldn't wear the face mask) and DC (when he came back in to replace an injured Pedja) as the Black Knight. You know, where he's missing an arm and a leg but wants to continue to fight because, "Tis but a scratch!"

Make those kids watch it. The bet way is on the special edition DVD...with tons of extra goodies.

:D

VF21 said:
I love that movie. In fact, we have referred to Brad Miller (most recently), Bobby (when he wouldn't wear the face mask) and DC (when he came back in to replace an injured Pedja) as the Black Knight. You know, where he's missing an arm and a leg but wants to continue to fight because, "Tis but a scratch!"

:D
Now THAT'S funny!! :D

I would say, A Walk To Remember.....as far as a show, i would say the Full House episode when Uncle Jesse gets married and he has to tell little Michelle that he has to move in w/ Aunt Becky...and the camera shows a tear goin down Michelle's cheek, then it shows a tear rollin down Uncle Jesse's cheek....man, that gets me every time :(

The Polar bears are just screwing around in the snow with Mama or Papa Bear and they drink some Coke in the end. Now I didn't BAWL, but I got a little choked up.

I told you it was a new low. ;)

bdouble013 said:
The Polar bears are just screwing around in the snow with Mama or Papa Bear and they drink some Coke in the end. Now I didn't BAWL, but I got a little choked up.

I told you it was a new low. ;)
Hey, I'm with you on those commercials. I love those Coke commercials!!!

I actually can't remember the last time I cried, not just for a movie, but just in general. My girlfriend tells me that I'm as emotional as a rock and that I'd probably be the last person on Earth to ever break down and cry. I think I remember being very confused when Bambi's mother died because I had no idea she was shot, I thought the gunshot was just some random sound. I know I know, I'm thick. :eek: