What happens when former players visit former cities??

My guess is that Peja will be cheered. The other side of the question isn't a guess at all. Artest will be booed like never before on March 17. It will make his reception at the Palace (following the brawl) seem tame. I do hope that Peja gets cheered. He gave ALOT to the franchise.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Pedja will get a standing ovation and will never get booed at ARCO. He earned ir

Ron will get at Conseco whatever he earned it.

sadly, excluding the near impossible chance of a Kings vs. Pacers NBA Finals, Peja won't be back in Sactown for quite some time. But it will be interesting to see the Kings at Pacers game and the reaction to Artest...lots of boos im sure.

when Peja comes back to Arco he will be greeted with a standing ovation, loud cheers & many signs saying we miss him. He has earned no less, and the Kings have very faithful fans.

Can't blame Pacers fans for any reception they give Ron. He obviously has created some enemies there.

Indianapolis King said:
My guess is that Peja will be cheered. The other side of the question isn't a guess at all. Artest will be booed like never before on March 17. It will make his reception at the Palace (following the brawl) seem tame. I do hope that Peja gets cheered. He gave ALOT to the franchise.

I'm hoping that with this trade, the NBA, TBS, TNT and ESPN review their nationally televised games and add March 17th. I really want to see the reaction!