What are you reading?

Behave by Robert Sapolsky
Saw this in the book store the other day and was tempted to pick it up. I'm still working through Chernow's 900-plus-page Grant, though, and the thought of taking on another 800-plus page book seemed too daunting. I may have been the only one of my friends not to take his course in college, so I need to read up at some point! Curious what you think.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Saw this in the book store the other day and was tempted to pick it up. I'm still working through Chernow's 900-plus-page Grant, though, and the thought of taking on another 800-plus page book seemed too daunting. I may have been the only one of my friends not to take his course in college, so I need to read up at some point! Curious what you think.
Not familiar with the Grant book, I do want to note that this book by Sapolsky is not for everyone, very complex functions of the brain and while he does a good job of breaking it down the best way that he can for the reader to understand, I still leave scratching my head so it's not a book you just read for an entire sitting or two, take some time to soak in all the complex information and really break it down to better understand.