What am I missing about Bruno Caboclo?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another poster pointed this out as well. VF21 questioned Bruno's BBIQ in game 1. Talk about a overreaction "hot take". Vets that get traded to new teams and systems take more than that to get integrated. Look at OKC? It took half a season for vet all-stars to figure out what to do. VF21's vary creation of this thread is an overreaction and intended to be combative / mocking anyone thats wanting him to play.

No ones "singing his praises". Again we just want him to play so we can have something to actually judge him on. Geez. I'd be on board with VF21 if people were calling him an all-star or saying he will be a star. Right now people just want to watch him play, thats it.

Its the time of the year most coaches play guys like this. Joerger has a rep of being way to vet friendly. People just are frustrated with that at times and want him to play. Theres really no reason not to right now.
Excuse me? My intention was not to be combative or mocking. If that's what you took from my initial post, you're misreading it entirely.

I don't know. What am I missing with Jack Cooley and Jakarr Sampson? Sampson just ran a tank to beautiful perfection; I'd wager even Bruno didn't contribute as much to tanking tonight.