Western Conference Playoffs, semifinals

Is the Battle of Los Angeles inevitable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dude12

Hall of Famer
If the Clippers’ Morris isn’t a thug, then he sure comes Close because when you purposely try and step on the Doncic injury in the other series and throughout his career has done questionable things.....ok, maybe just call him a POS

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If the Clippers’ Morris isn’t a thug, then he sure comes Close because when you purposely try and step on the Doncic injury in the other series and throughout his career has done questionable things.....
I'd call him a dirty player, for that sort of behavior, not a "thug."

ok, maybe just call him a POS
Eh, you'll get no argument from me on that, but I'm also not basing my assessment on that off anything he's done on the basketball court.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’ve pretty much been off the internet for the past week or so thanks to work deadlines coming back to bite me in the butt but anyone here in Kingsland still want to claim that Mike Malone isn’t a good coach?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
How is someone who beats up a senior citizen not a thug
Doctor Internet tells me that a search for Marcus Morris and "senior citizen" yields no results. A search for Marcus Morris and "assault" returns a charge for which he was found not guilty, and an incident in his rookie season, for which he entered a diversion agreement. Where are you getting "beating up a senior citizen" from?