Western Conference Playoffs, semifinals

Is the Battle of Los Angeles inevitable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Playoff P to the rescue. Meanwhile, Murray and Jokic in this round have been excellent. They are legit. Lakers are going to have a dog fight with them.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Unlike some, I'm not going to do anything stupid like pretend like a 2x Finals MVP 2x DPOY isn't a great player, based off of one postseason. But I do remember the mental games that Leonard played during last offseason, so it will amuse me greatly if it turns out that he did all that to sabotage LeBron, because he wanted to beat LeBron in the playoffs, and then he ends up not even to play LeBron.

Unlike some, I'm not going to do anything stupid like pretend like a 2x Finals MVP 2x DPOY isn't a great player, based off of one postseason. But I do remember the mental games that Leonard played during last offseason, so it will amuse me greatly if it turns out that he did all that to sabotage LeBron, because he wanted to beat LeBron in the playoffs, and then he ends up not even to play LeBron.
Of course you won’t no player outside of curry gets to get all praise while getting no criticism like kawhi. While resting in the playoffs and playing on stacked teams

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Of course you won’t no player outside of curry gets to get all praise while getting no criticism like kawhi. While resting in the playoffs and playing on stacked teams
:rolleyes:

Nobody gets "all praise" from me, especially not Stephen Curry (I can't stand that little ****er). But you don't gotta lie to kick it. LeBron James was the best player in the world in 2011, and guess what? He didn't stop being the best player. just because he couldn't figure out how to post up JJ Barea.

Leonard had a bad series, yeah, but you out here making **** up.

:rolleyes:

Nobody gets "all praise" from me, especially not Stephen Curry (I can't stand that little ****er). But you don't gotta lie to kick it. LeBron James was the best player in the world in 2011, and guess what? He didn't stop being the best player. just because he couldn't figure out how to post up JJ Barea.

Leonard had a bad series, yeah, but you out here making **** up.
Not you I mean in general kawhi is all praise like he was gifted the absolute best rosters in his career. Dudes never been a top 3 player not when you can’t create and run an offense. Most his career he got to sit back and wait to just score and play defense. Although he hasn’t don’t that I’m a couple of years either. And the media led people to believe kawhi was this non diva guy lol that was a joke

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
And the media led people to believe kawhi was this non diva guy lol that was a joke
Hey, man, you don't gotta tell me. Go back and look at last year's Finals thread: I got all kinds of receipts about what I think about his "humble superstar" nonsense. But he's still a great player... I'm glad he got cooked tonight, though.

Nice to see the Malone led Nugs take out the Thugs. I have not forgot who owns the Clippers and what he tried to do with the Kings.

Developers, developers, developers!