• One

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Zero

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC has nothing to be ashamed about with the season they had. This close to making it to the second round for a team that most people wrote off before the season.

Meanwhile Kings be like .. woohoo we win 30 games #untradeable #disrespect!

OKC has nothing to be ashamed about with the season they had. This close to making it to the second round for a team that most people wrote off before the season.

Meanwhile Kings be like .. woohoo we win 30 games #untradeable #disrespect!
I mean we got people saying Hinkie failed cause he Philadelphia lost in the 1st round

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
if Houston struggled this much against a aging CP3 and average supporting cast Thunder squad, the Lakers ought to make easy work of them

if Houston struggled this much against a aging CP3 and average supporting cast Thunder squad, the Lakers ought to make easy work of them
true, but Dort ain’t walking through that door and he had harden running scared for his life.
No way LA can play two bigs at once so they’ll play small ball and harden/Russ can hunt KCP/Caruso/Kuzma in those lineups

All this won’t matter though cause harden will choke

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Fitting that the series should end on James Harden making the best defensive play of his life on a guy who most definitely should have not been taking the last last of a game 7.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He just got hot at the right time and that contest doesn't prove that he is the best. Jason Kapono won it at one point in time if I recall correctly.
Yeah. I wasn’t necessarily saying Buddy is the greatest shooter in the league (he’s certainly better than Jason Kapono though) but rather disputing the arguement that the Kong’s lack three point shooters.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If you were a betting person, what would you have put on that series being decided by a defensive stand from James Harden? Because that would have cost me a boatload of cash.

I didn't watch every game in that series, so maybe it was just the last couple that's leading to my perception, but Shai looked awful out there. He's still young and everything so I'm sure it's just youth and inexperience, but his court vision and awareness is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.