Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’m not advocating a return to 80s Bad Boys Pistons style reffing but it does seem like there are more dumb whistles now than at any other time in league history. Also if fouls in the act of shooting threes were called in the 90s as much as they are now, Reggie Miller would have had multiple scoring titles.
Hell, forget about frequency, if they even gave three free throws on a a three-point attempt, he'd have had at least one.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Feels like the Dwight Powell injury really saved Carlisle from himself. With Powell and WCS both gone, he’s had to use Boban and smaller lineups more and those are good while the Mavs offense when Powell was playing was not.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
just your yearly reminder that Vlade tried to sign Patrick Beverly, got turned down, and then turned around and offered the same exact contract to George Hill who promptly sucked so hard that we ended up trading him

just your yearly reminder that Vlade tried to sign Patrick Beverly, got turned down, and then turned around and offered the same exact contract to George Hill who promptly sucked so hard that we ended up trading him
Is that true? I would love Beverley on the Kings. The CoJo signing makes more sense in that light, but not better

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is that true? I would love Beverley on the Kings. The CoJo signing makes more sense in that light, but not better
Whoops I think had my floundering back up PGs confused. I think it was CoJo.
Is it bad that we’ve had multiple large contract PG signings go immediately wrong?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
How can the Mavs offense play like the Kerr Warriors in the first 45 minutes and the Garry St. Jean Warriors in the last three?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Like I guess that’s a foul but up until like three years ago, refs wouldn’t have called that in the last minute of a close game.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This league continues its slide to becoming a joke and the pussification of it is mostly under Silver.

An apology for ejecting an All Star for nothing in a playoff game means, nothing.

And of course the clown commissioner will tell the refs to let more go for the rest of the post season which only makes it worse.

And who's the schmuck in the NBA offices who thinks fans wants a soft as Charmin league?

Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.