Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thunder in 5

• Thunder in 6

• Thunder in 7

• Total voters
Yeah, the officiating gets worse and worse every playoffs. No doubt about that. I'm over complaining about it when it comes to the Lakers. Will never let Game 6 go, but running to the box score to see what the free throw disparity was after every game is beyond old.

Even though I really don't like the Lakers, I didn't watch this game so I wouldn't comment.
On the other hand, I gotta say that I have a feeling that refs are calling fouls lot easier than before, especially when superstar players have the ball. It's like players are standing on the free throw line more than actually playing. Few years ago, hard defense was still allowed and it was really fun to watch how players need to give 100% to create position to shoot.
That's just my observation, maybe I am wrong.

Everybody says the west is tougher than the east... in reality its a lot easier to get to the finals in the west.

The lakers needs to get through Thunder, Jazz (most likely), Spurs or Suns.

The Cavs needs to get through Bulls, Celtics (a healthy team & playing well just in time) and then the Magic.

The west is tough in that there are a lot of mediocre teams that are all about the same. Its tough to make it to the playoffs because of that. But 3 of the top 4 teams in the NBA are in the east.

This was a great series- Thunder really showed up big. Durant-Westbrook-Ibaka is a great group of guys to start with. They really need a legit big man to round this team out (Collison letting Gasol get that tip-in was unforgivable). This team still has a ways to go before they become a legit threat out west, but this was a good start.

I agree. When it comes playoffs there's no point in talking bout refereeing. We all know that either team can be the recipient of BS calls. Playoffs are about adjusting to the situation in the game, the officiating, what the other team is doing etc.

Thunder played a very good series and should be very optimistic about their future. Defending champs beat the 8th seed. Life moves on.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
This was a great series- Thunder really showed up big. Durant-Westbrook-Ibaka is a great group of guys to start with. They really need a legit big man to round this team out (Collison letting Gasol get that tip-in was unforgivable). This team still has a ways to go before they become a legit threat out west, but this was a good start.
Yeah, maybe next year they take the Lakers. They aren't far off at all.