Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Things that you will take from this road trip ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

what happened to tyreke? he didnt hit a jumper after the 7:22 mark in the 3rd. hawes and beno played well though... oh and sean may with 7/11... congrats to him.

we now have 2 wins this month, damn...
Hey, I feel the same way...and I remember the way we WERE playing...but I guess even though we were playing at a higher level 2-3 weeks ago, at this point in time we have to be happy with baby steps. This team IS better than last year's, and even with the recent struggles, we still can take a sense of hope. This team is VERY young with loads of promise. Not that I'm a fan(I hate the team actually, being a lifelong 49er fan)but the Dallas Cowboys went 1-15 in Troy Aikman's rookie year...well, you know what, patience WAS a virtue, they ended up parlaying all their young talent into 3 Super Bowl titles.

Last time I checked Golden State and Minnesota were still West of the Mississippi.
Last ten games:

Minnesota is 2-8
Golden State 4-6
Sacramento 1-9

Golden State is better than Sacramento right now. If Ellis plays in that game I think they win. T'Wolves and the Kings "right now" is a toss up and the home team would probably win...

A

AriesMar27

Hey, I feel the same way...and I remember the way we WERE playing...but I guess even though we were playing at a higher level 2-3 weeks ago, at this point in time we have to be happy with baby steps. This team IS better than last year's, and even with the recent struggles, we still can take a sense of hope. This team is VERY young with loads of promise. Not that I'm a fan(I hate the team actually, being a lifelong 49er fan)but the Dallas Cowboys went 1-15 in Troy Aikman's rookie year...well, you know what, patience WAS a virtue, they ended up parlaying all their young talent into 3 Super Bowl titles.
we were playing so well towards the end of december, how did we fall off like that in january? we couldve been around .500 if we had beaten the sub .500 teams and split it with one of the good teams, we beat the nuggets... so all we had to do was beat the sixers, warriors, wizards and bobcats... we couldnt.

we just won our 2nd game of the month, the warriors won 2 games last week and we have 3 more wins than they do.

Kings had 68rebs! best in Sacramento era, without Brockness WOW.

The W's shot a horrid 31% but the Kings were "better" at 38%:eek: Combined the two clunker teams jacked up 186 shots. There were rebounds galore to be had. My 97 year old grandmother could have gotten a couple rebounds in that ugly CBA all-star game:p

We have got to be the worst team in the league now, even with this win.

I do love what Greene has been doing defensivly.

Oh and how about Sean May, at least 1 PF is giving us something...we benched Hawes maybe it's JT's turn.

Hawes actually beasted tonight. Yeah he should on the Warriors, but still, I'd rather him own a team he's supposed to own than being subpar against teams he should own like earlier in the season. He and Beno were our MVPs.

K-Martin + Evans shooting 9-30 shooting, 8 assists and 5 TO, bloody brilliant. This mdf K-Mart should pack his bags. Nice game by Specncer and Bueno Beno.

Status
Not open for further replies.