Vlade Back to Kings???

^LOL!!! :D

Btw, I don't mind having Vlade back to the team! I didn't think I'll miss Vlade as much as I did when he left. But I really miss him off and on court. Vlade brings a lot. Since it was said on TNT that Vlade don't mind coming back to Sac, I hope Petrie thinks about bringing back his favorite player either as a player or coach.

Please come back, Vlade! WE MISS YA!!!

What I don't get is why he'd want to retire as a Laker when he's been a King!!! I'd love to see him back but not as a player. Don't we have enough problems with injuries already??? I think he would be a good recruiter and coach.

There are a lot of opinions about Vlade returning as either a coach or player. Were one of those scenarios to occur with Vlade once again in Sacramento, one move Petrie could make would be to try and acquire Darko Milicic for a VERY cheap price. Say, for example, in a trade for Ostertag(their salaries match and both have one year remaining). Milicic can't get off the Detroit bench, even in blowouts. Perhaps a change of scenery and the guidance of Peja and Vlade could help.

Joker112 said:
There are a lot of opinions about Vlade returning as either a coach or player. Were one of those scenarios to occur with Vlade once again in Sacramento, one move Petrie could make would be to try and acquire Darko Milicic for a VERY cheap price. Say, for example, in a trade for Ostertag(their salaries match and both have one year remaining). Milicic can't get off the Detroit bench, even in blowouts. Perhaps a change of scenery and the guidance of Peja and Vlade could help.
Nenad Krstic scored 21 pts (13-17 ft), had 6 rbs, and 3 blks tonight for the nets. He's been playing really well lately.
BUT, his skills pale in comparison to Darko's. If Petrie could somehow pry Darko away from the Pistons, the Kings would be great team for years to come. Milicic has a game similar to Kevin Garnett... but he is taller, and can be stronger. But, having said that, I doubt Dumars will give him up.

Dude, the Tag for Darko, I'm afraid you're dreamin'.
I'm afraid the Pistons will utilize Darko more once LB retires(prob this season) No way they will waste a talented #2 pick on the bench

Joker112 said:

stevetaebo said:
I'm afraid the Pistons will utilize Darko more once LB retires(prob this season) No way they will waste a talented #2 pick on the bench
Haha. I think you are absolutely right.

stevetaebo said:
Well, the fact is nobody wants Ostertag, and that's definately wishful thinking on my part. However, it's been almost two full seasons and Darko has yet to receive any meaningful consistent playing time. Even in the Philly blowout of Detroit on Wednesday, Darko was the last guy off the bench with only 4 or 5 minutes left. He has one year left and a qualifying offer the following year if the team offered it. Detroit has to start getting him some playing time at some point, don't they?

How about this trade involving Darko

Sacramento trades: C Brad Miller (15.6 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 3.9 apg in 37.3 minutes)
PG Bobby Jackson (11.9 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.3 apg in 21.7 minutes)
C Greg Ostertag (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.8 minutes)
SF Peja Stojakovic (19.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.0 apg in 38.8 minutes)
Sacramento receives: SF Tayshaun Prince (14.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.0 apg in 37.0 minutes)
C Darko Milicic (1.3 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 0.1 apg in 6.1 minutes)
PF Antonio McDyess (9.8 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 23.6 minutes)
PF Rasheed Wallace (14.6 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.8 apg in 34.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -8.7 ppg, +1.5 rpg, and -2.9 apg.

Detroit trades: SF Tayshaun Prince (14.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.0 apg in 37.0 minutes)
C Darko Milicic (1.3 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 0.1 apg in 6.1 minutes)
PF Antonio McDyess (9.8 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 23.6 minutes)
PF Rasheed Wallace (14.6 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.8 apg in 34.8 minutes)
Detroit receives: C Brad Miller (15.6 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 3.9 apg in 37.3 minutes)
PG Bobby Jackson (11.9 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.3 apg in 21.7 minutes)
C Greg Ostertag (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.8 minutes)
SF Peja Stojakovic (19.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.0 apg in 38.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +8.7 ppg, -1.5 rpg, and +2.9 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Sacramento and Detroit being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Sacramento and Detroit had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

I don't know if Detroit would do this, but Sheed would fit perfectly into our system. We would allow Darko to develop as the backup 4/5 while McDyess starts and eventually have Darko start. Prince plays amazing D and is long and can also shoot well. I love this trade for us but I don't know if Detroit would do it.

New Lineups

Kings:
PG-Bibby
SG-Mobley???/Evans
SF-Prince
PF-McDyess/Eventually Darko
C-Sheed

Pistons:
PG-Billups
SG-Rip
SF-Peja
PF-Ben Wallace