Vivek Irritating The NBA? Story REFUTED by NBA!

Oh please. they're MAD, alright lol they're upset because the Kings recovered quickly and they're trying to get the narrative back to the fun negative light they love to create and shine on our organization. They can't stop what's happening. God is changing things around in ways that no one can believe right now. Vivek is a good man, Vlade is a good man and thats why things are going well for us all of a sudden. Good intent and good hearts are shining through.

With that, you draw in positive energy and positive people. Coach Joerger, for example. ;)

Oh please. they're MAD, alright lol they're upset because the Kings recovered quickly and they're trying to get the narrative back to the fun negative light they love to create and shine on our organization. They can't stop what's happening. God is changing things around in ways that no one can believe right now. Vivek is a good man, Vlade is a good man and thats why things are going well for us all of a sudden. Good intent and good hearts are shining through.

With that, you draw in positive energy and positive people. Coach Joerger, for example. ;)
My god, that amount of optimism and positive energy hit me right in the face like a punch!

I'm much more cynical and I will say this, I am not surprised if this turns out to be somewhat true. Media always exaggerates things, but it definitely wouldn't shock me to find out Vivek did offer his "advice" on things.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Bull puppy! I'm not even sure I believe this even if Vivek can be an irritant. If it is true, so what? How does it impact the fan? It doesn't unless IfAt1st can come up with something.

If there is any truth to this (I'm skeptical), I think Vivek should worry about getting his own affairs completely in order before he critiques someone else. Some old saying about stones and a glass house comes to mind.

The reliable unnamed "source" huh.

**** off Herenda. Quit trying to stir **** up.

This franchise is on the upswing, I don't give a damn what these losers say.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
UPDATE: Unless I'm just not seeing it, the original "story" and the second story "refuting" the first have been removed from the KFBK website. Hrm...

Vivek is a great owner. Nothing comes quickly. Even the smart ones have to adapt. He helped save this team and now we're on the rise!
Fixed it for you. Hopefully he'll continue learning and become a great owner. Stop being stupid was a good first step. And yes, it does appear the trajectory is now going in the correct direction.

Fixed it for you. Hopefully he'll continue learning and become a great owner. Stop being stupid was a good first step. And yes, it does appear the trajectory is now going in the correct direction.
No need to fix it! It was already fixed when I proofread it, and added the adjective. Vivek became a great owner when he decided to hire Vlade. 2017 Playoffs! Can't wait!!!

No need to fix it! It was already fixed when I proofread it, and added the adjective. Vivek became a great owner when he decided to hire Vlade. 2017 Playoffs! Can't wait!!!
No problem. I just won't anoint him great yet. He's made a couple of smart moves since his auspicious beginning. Not only did he hire Vlade but he's also apparently stepped back and is letting Vlade work his skills. 2017 playoffs should be the goal. Time will tell.