USA vs. Puerto Rico - ESPN2 (merged)

I always thought coach K was the type of guy that made his players play D. Of course these are NBAers and and maybe that doesn't fly with them, who knows. Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to watching.

P

PurplePanther

Are you sure the game is at 11 PM eastern or AM???

Either way, I can't wait to see the team in action. GO USA!!!:cool:

I can't wait just to watch basketball again, eventhough it is a "practice" game. My wife is going to hate it............oh well!
Just wait until the season starts, I did not miss one game last
season, including the preseason games. I know......how....tifo
is awesome. Go USA;)

P

PurplePanther

That game is tonight at 11 PM Eastern, so for us I guess it's at 8.

Anyone going to watch this game? I hope it's exciting, and that Brad plays well!

Go USA!

P

PurplePanther

I could use some basketball. It's been a while since the last game I've watched. It's just an exhibition game, but it still should be competitive. It will give us a little preview of Japan.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good news - it's basketball. Bad news - it's Bill Walton.

And, so far, the USA team is trying for the showboat plays. They've missed two alley oops. Finally, a legitimate basket by Mello.

2-0 USA

If you can, check it out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wade is already impressive. I LIKE the look of this USA squad. And I really like the absence of uber-egos.

I can't wait just to watch basketball again, eventhough it is a "practice" game. My wife is going to hate it............oh well!
Just wait until the season starts, I did not miss one game last
season, including the preseason games. I know......how....tifo
is awesome. Go USA;)
:D My wife is all bent cause I just took over the TV. B-Ball in August is fun! Tie game.

USA is not impressing me at all for that all-star lineup...
They look like they're playing the all-star game or somthing....full of alley-oops and bad passes..

Melo looks good

He SLAMMED THAT BALL at the end of the 1st.....

Brad just entered the game..........its Miller Time!

heading to the fridge

R

Rome

lol same Brad Miller. Wide open and he passes up the shot and almost turns it over.

EDIT: Still playing the same defense. Letting Santaigo or what ever his name is drive by him all day.