Unanimous vote to block relocation!!!!

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
NBA Release: The NBA Relocation Committee has unanimously recommended the NBA Board of Governors deny the application of Kings to Seattle.

I'm so happy for you guys! This is the beginning of a new era for the Kings!

Wow, amazing, and I'm not even from the area. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now!

I don't post here often, just an avid reader. But I just want to celebrate with my fellow SACRAMENTO Kings fans!!! No one can take away OUR team. =) =) It's a GREAT day to be a SACRAMENTO kings fan!!!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
No screamin' owl doo doo! Or is it shiz?
I really said something else, just a little self-censorship going on. I'm not really sure what to do with myself. Nobody in my immediate vicinity seems to understand the magnitude of what just happened here. They're still upset about getting Spur'ed out of the playoffs, or something. :rolleyes:

I almost never had any doubt this would happen. How could the NBA deny the efforts our mayor and city have made? I'm happy this appears to be over. Please get the Maloofs out of here! Sac needs to move on! Thank you NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you KJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan in NM, so I can't imagine what it's like for those of you in Sac, but I've gotta say I'm incredibly stoked for our team staying put. Thanks to everyone that lent their local support to KJ and CrownDowntown.

This has been a rough couple of years but we have earned everything we're getting, and what we're getting is ****ing unbelievable. Just a year ago we had tears of joy with news that KJ had done it, he saved our team even if we were stuck with the Maloofs. Then they ripped our hearts out. The same week my son was born. Thinking I could never take my son to a Kings game like my dad did with me was devastating. Now, Maloofs are out, Vivek and the gang are in, everyones on board with a state of the art new arena. My God, I'm still in shock! The ball finally bounced our way Sacramento! Now lets get back to basketball!

To people who are smarter than me (everyone):

Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY the Maloofs will be the owners for the upcoming 2013 season? Could it be possible that the maloofs will retain ownership and REFUSE to sell the team to the new group? I KNOW that the maloofs SHOULD sell but these people are.........well, ya know.