Ultimate Kings Jersey Prediction Game

T

thesanityannex

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Freak, that is kinda nice. I like it..just not the colors. They'll probably be like..pink and brown or neon green and navy blue. i'm very curious

Freak's rendition looks 1000 times better than anything pink and brown, or neon green and navy.

What the Maloofs should have done was had a design contest open to all kings fans and then they could pick the 10 best and then have the fans vote on their favorite jersey!

T

thesanityannex

Pink, Purple, and Teal. Those are the colors of Championship Teams and THE EASTER BUNNY.

VF21 said:
Evilmav - BTW, you might want to change your signature. I think the tide's going out...

Hahaha... Yeah, the rising tide of my Mavs receded a bit earlier than I would have wished this season, but it will always come back, and hopefully it will reach a much higher water mark next year. Also, I've kept my signature the same ever since I first posted on this site (a time that almost dates to the old Sac-hoops site's founding), so I think I'll keep it for a bit longer as well:D...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I don't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually LIKE the idea of the camo edition. Especially if they wear it in honor of our servicemen and women...

It would be cool, if the NBA could sport some kind of yellow patch on their jerseys similar to 9/11. Or since the silicon wristband fad is in, they could sport that.

I like the camo look, however I like the urban camo better. and I agree that would be really cool if they wore it in honor of our service men and women.

Could someone try urban or desert camo?

T

thesanityannex

VF21 said:
Okay, I don't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually LIKE the idea of the camo edition. Especially if they wear it in honor of our servicemen and women...
Stop the press, VF21 actually likes one of my ideas!;)

Freak, I like the camo you made, hopefully we can see something like this next year.

T

thesanityannex

Urban camo would be pretty nice looking, with the grey, black, and white. Or the desert storm camo too.

haven't we covered just about every color there is? I can only imagine what they'll actually come up with. Some of the jerseys posted were actually OK. I wish the Kings org. would have let us vote though. After all we're the ones buying them and purchasing tickets.

The Freak said:

Maroon/Black Colorway w/ a Crown on the corner
after looking at all of them, and man some of them were really funny, all i have to say is we better pick a good color, lol, i think i like this one the best, but as said before the crown would be tucked in. My second choice would have to be the camo, becuase like VF said support our troops!!!! :)

T

thesanityannex

^^^^^^
I keep this jersey in the glove box of my car as extra toilet paper for those long road trips.