Ultimate Kings Jersey Prediction Game

I think that when the Kings have a new jersey concept they'll have to ask SDKings, EvilMav2, and all the other jersey creaters for an opinon...then it should run through the others. lol Because If we get some lime green and pink...I think no one would buy their jersey.. o_O

the pink jerseys are only in "youth" sizes... so hopefully that should ease any worries about that being something are guys would have to wear on the court.. haha

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Freak - Devin is writing a fluff column for the Kings webpage. He's not a columnist and he's strictly there to tout the party line. If you work for the company store, you sell the company goods.

;)

VF21 said:
Freak - Devin is writing a fluff column for the Kings webpage. He's not a columnist and he's strictly there to tout the party line. If you work for the company store, you sell the company goods.

;)
Well the jerseys shouldn't be TOO bad..then.. lol:p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If they're the "Maloof neon green," I'm going to hurl up huge steaming chunks of previously consumed items.

:p

VF21 said:
If they're the "Maloof neon green," I'm going to hurl up huge steaming chunks of previously consumed items.
At least you won't hurl up huge steaming chunks of soon-to-be consumed items.

Though that would be a pretty impressive feat.

I've already got my neon green nail polish in anticipation of the upcoming season so it'll match what they wear when they come to Phillips. Does anyone have a pic of this neon green, either I'm getting old and my memory is bad or it's my eyes and I never noticed?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's the color of the jersey Gavin Maloof wears for the Maloof Summer Camp. It's like a lime with road rage...only lighter.

VF21 said:
It's the color of the jersey Gavin Maloof wears for the Maloof Summer Camp. It's like a lime with road rage...only lighter.

A lime with road rage? Yea I can visualize it now ;) Is it something like this? KINGS!!

I just got caught up on this whole thread and I laughed out load at least 4 or 5 times. This one is a classic:). Keep em coming guys! As for my entry - well that one's in the works!