Ultimate Kings Jersey Prediction Game

I know that some of you have been creating jerseys and posting them on the kings news thread. I think that we should start a new thread dedicated to predictions and see who comes the closest at the unveiling. Remember they are colors not before associated with the team.
Here we go.
I like this one a just a little better

Last edited:
VF21 said:
Oh my god. Shoot me now.

Sorry, SD but that looks like a bad Halloween costume.
Ha Ha Ha. I thought you'd like it. I'm going to add the McDonald's logo soon. J/K

There will be more to come.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I know...I have it figured out 100 percent.

I'm not even gonna try to make a jersey, but other people should try to do it.

King Tut style! Gold and Blue.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I lied, I did it, and other than the fact it look like one of the hideous Warriors jerseys from awhile back, it's the next uni! (Pretend the yellow is gold!)

Here we go!

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
The second one comes pretty close to the current Cavs uniforms.

The first one would seem to fit in with the Kings unspoken (but obvious) goal of gradually making the uniforms uglier and uglier.

I really hope the organization doesnt experiment with some crappy colors. SDKING... your jerseys look good... :) but... I would find a new team if those were picked. Sorry.

Oh, I know. Meant no offense. Carry on. Just drag my lifeless body somewhere beneath ARCO and leave it. Actually, just scatter my ashes under the court.

those are all barfalicious

( no offense to the creative minds that created them)

i certianly wouldn't pay money for those.

BRING BACK BLACK!!!!!!!!

They're going to be white t-shirts with "Kings" scrawled across the front.

Handwritten by each player.

With a sharpie.

And the "s" will be backwards.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
How about this one!

The Maloofs go the way of Vegas with a King of Spades on the jersey...The blotchy black thing above Bibby's name is also supposed to be a spade.

Here's one with a color scheme...

Notice all the colors in this jersey can be found inside the card...The putrid yellow/Ruby red/navy blue combination works quite well, IMO.

Last edited:
personally I prefer the one I suggested in the other thread that hurt designed for me. Very eye catching;) I just hope it's not green unless it's neon, that's the only green I can stand, or orange. The teams I hate most are orange and I'd have trouble rooting for us in that awful color. I've just got a feeling it will be green:( I still say go for my idea or pink. A nice royal blue would be pretty but we've already done blue.

T

thesanityannex

The Freak said:

Maroon/Black Colorway w/ a Crown on the corner

this ones not too bad freak. only problem is the crown would be tucked into their shorts. freak, can you make a camo colored jersey?

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's one with a color scheme...
Sadly it's not that far off from the hideous Houston jerseys of the last decade. Charles Barkley in that pinstriped monstrosity with the cartoon Rocket was almost enough to turn one's stomach.

In my mind they easily cracked the top five ugliest jerseys, nudging ahead of the 80's Nuggets and their apparently "Breakout" styled unis.