U.S adds rookies Evans, Curry

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
i can understand Curry but Evans?? really? He's not a good fit for TEAM baseketball imho which is what you need to play at the international level. Curry on the other hand is an excellent addition, looking forward to him playing on team USA.
You're really enjoying this whole trolling thing aren't you?:rolleyes:

Tyreke's style is just as about good for "TEAM" basketball as D-Wade or Kobe.

K

king07

You're really enjoying this whole trolling thing aren't you?:rolleyes:

Tyreke's style is just as about good for "TEAM" basketball as D-Wade or Kobe.
you all love throwing those names out there don't ya. Tyrone doesn't have half the talent as those guys you just mentioned.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Not to feed the troll but the irony is that if Reke were to spend the entire summer perfecting that J he'd be a better fit for the US team in the future.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
you all love throwing those names out there don't ya. Tyrone doesn't have half the talent as those guys you just mentioned.
Thanks. I needed a good laugh...

What's your problem, dude? TYREKE Evans steal your girl? Or your favorite comic book?

The Evans hate is getting more than a little old. You might want to pace yourself. He's gonna be around for a long time and you're gonna run out of material really quickly if you're not careful.

Not sure this is even the original poster, maybe someone hacked his account. Dude's made 1000 posts since '07, pretty sure he/she wouldn't risk a ban by badmouthing our star player... :rolleyes:

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I don't mind this pick at all..Evans will a superstar in the league, just watch! -king07 on 6/25/09-draft day

Well, you wanted him on draft day. Now you're constantly trolling and every opportunity you have to knock Tyreke, you do it.

You wanted him, he went out and re-energized the franchise, won ROY, and now you can't utter anything remotely positive about him? On top of it, you don't seem to be able to put together any kind of an argument to defend your stance. Just a bunch of single sentence responses, smart *** comments, and the inablity to participate in intelligent debate. No one minds varying opinions and view points, thats why we're here. But you pretty much hit and run. Just drop by to evoke a response, and then just disappear. You lost all my respect.

He must of had a run-in with Reke and asked for a picture or an autograph. Reke probably said no to this poor guy and crushed his dreams and now he hates Reke with all his soul?...:p:D