Tyrese Watch 2023-2024

I knew the deep root behind the doom and gloom(even on D-Lo and KC though they wouldn’t broach Haliburton) after the Pelicans loss wasn’t the IST, but it was because the Kings had a poor performance for a national audience immediately after Tyrese had a great performance for a national audience. I think his first exposure to a national audience.

Tyrese has exceeded all projections and if he keeps getting even better and he isn’t just having a particularly hot few weeks and Indiana becomes perennial contenders..which they eventually will if this is what the average Hali is going to be and the coming league adjustments don’t balance him out…and the Kings stagnate…then it may become undeniable.

However, as it is today, Kings are in as good of shape if not better shape regardless of the IST results(Lakers and Pacers is a galaxy away from an NBA Finals preview)….and people need to remember that the Kings aren’t missing a player like Tyrese to reach the next level..they are held back by lack of athleticism and depth at the wing positions.

That was what was really on display against the Pelicans. Kings have playmakers. Kings can rack up 30+ assists and score a bunch of points. If they fail to match up with a team it’s not because they don’t have a guy that can average 15 assists. Their matchup problem are they couldn’t and haven’t been able to match up with their athleticism on the wings.

Kings fans love misery. They have experienced so many years of trauma that they can't enjoy what they have. Never in the moment, wallowing in the past and always second guessing things. I guess some of us get the dopamine high by living on the ledge. :p

Kings fans love misery. They have experienced so many years of trauma that they can't enjoy what they have. Never in the moment, wallowing in the past and always second guessing things. I guess some of us get the dopamine high by living on the ledge. :p
True. I choose to enjoy our success and that of Hali’s. We live in a world where don’t have to choose one or the other

I'm really sad we traded him. I dont think I'll ever be over it, but I really not to harp on it too much, it the past and can't be changed.

Im really happy we have a competitive team, with upstanding guys, a great coach and a organization that's not a laughing stock. Now if everyone else would give us a cup of respect thad be great.

Im not crying or anything. I just liked his game and saw him being a bright future for the kings. Talented, likeable and a style of play you could build around.

At the time I felt fox was kinda topped out and I had no idea what sabonis did. I had no faith in this new GM yet.

Everything turned out berries, fox has more, Domas is legit, Monte knows what he's doing, but I still like Hali and I wish our guys would get the same recognition hes getting.

15 years ahead of "Hali the guy the kings traded away!" isnt something I'm looking forward to. I hope we win something...

Im not crying or anything. I just liked his game and saw him being a bright future for the kings. Talented, likeable and a style of play you could build around.

At the time I felt fox was kinda topped out and I had no idea what sabonis did. I had no faith in this new GM yet.

Everything turned out berries, fox has more, Domas is legit, Monte knows what he's doing, but I still like Hali and I wish our guys would get the same recognition hes getting.

15 years ahead of "Hali the guy the kings traded away!" isnt something I'm looking forward to. I hope we win something...
Hali cried enough for all of us when he was traded. He did all the crying in the world so we will never have to cry ourselves. What a giving teammate, even when we left him at the bus stop, he cried for us.

JJ said in his podcast that 1 person has averaged 25+ a game and assisted on 25+ a game (Bearden) and 2 are averaging that or better this season ( Hali, Trae)

The pacers are crushing the offensive side of the court right now. Can’t wait to see Hali back here in sac. Already got my tickets. Personally I think the pacers are gonna run the kings right out of the gym.

Randomly bad overexaggerated flop for no good reason? I guess the dude really is the new Point God.

Turns out Tshiebwe has already scored in the NBA. Peeettttyyy. Stuff like this isn't how you get guys to go to Indy and team up with Hali lol. This very much looks like Giannis is going to be circling every Pacers game on the schedule from now on. Doesn't look happy and getting in the face of Hali too.

21 pts, 20 assists, and 0 turnovers today. Wonder how many 20 pts / 20 assists games have ever been done. Has to be a handful. But to do it with 0 turnovers has to be a first ever
20 assists without a turnover is Point God territory. It has been done only 5 times in NBA history. The last one to do it was Chris Paul in 2016.

Link

Haliburton is crazy good.. I can see what Indiana saw in him, as well as the Kings! But we wouldn't have been a good team with both Fox and Hali playing big minutes. They would be stepping on each other.