[Game] T'Wolves at Kings, Monday Feb. 3, 7 PM PST/10 PM EST

Meh. Far be it from me to beat a "dead horse," but all the on-court criticisms that Kings Fans and local media had about your last All-Star are actually true about Karl-Anthony Towns. That dude just gets a pass because he's not "volatile," or whatever. #SAWFT
I’m not a KAT “fan”, so your attempts at taunting me fall flat. “Soft” or not, Towns is far superior to any big man currently on the Kings roster. Read into that what you like. Have a good night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’m not a KAT “fan”, so your attempts at taunting me fall flat. “Soft” or not, Towns is far superior to any big man currently on the Kings roster. Read into that what you like. Have a good night.
Mr. S£im isn't taunting you. He's saying that all the criticisms made by Kings Fans about Demarcus Cousins are actually true as far as Sawfty are concerned.

As far as him being superior to any Kings big man currently on the Kings roster, I'd take Richaun Holmes over KAT any day of the week. Hell, I'd take Dedmon over him.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Saw Bazemore up close and personal tonight. I was impressed. He made the play of the game on getting to a loose ball and had the crowd chanting his name because of it. Overall, he played great D, and I expect as he gets more comfortable in the offense he'll make plays on that side of the ball as well. He is a physical presence at the wing that the Kings have needed badly for some time now.

If the Kings do trade Dedmon, they better get something very good for him. He's showed he's a legit post defender. If he ever can get some 3s to go down, it would send Kings' fans to the moon.

Mr. S£im isn't taunting you. He's saying that all the criticisms made by Kings Fans about Demarcus Cousins are actually true as far as Sawfty are concerned.

As far as him being superior to any Kings big man currently on the Kings roster, I'd take Richaun Holmes over KAT any day of the week. Hell, I'd take Dedmon over him.

If you want to draw some sort of parallel between DMC and KAT feel free, but that particular arbitrary “take” came out of nowhere and had NOTHING to do with my original comment. Holmes is a stud and the best big man the Kings have, but he is not any kind of a threat from the perimeter like KAT. Those two are completely different players with entirely different roles. Dedmon was OUTSTANDING tonight, but he’s been a non-factor this season with rare exception. It’s obvious the Kings don’t have a strong core of big men, so you can celebrate guys like Dedmon all you want but he is overall quite marginal at best - and horrendously overpaid for what he provides. I’ll be happy to change my opinion if/when he contributes consistently with the minutes he is given.

Last edited: