TV - What's your passion (NON-sports)?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Started watching Upload (Prime) today while donating blood - made it through the first three episodes of Season 1 (of 2 so far?). Interesting premise, some stereotypical characters but at least some are starting to show a few additional dimensions to them, and fairly entertaining. So far, recommended.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I was initially skeptical when they announced that Jameela Jamil had been cast to play Titania on She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, but this character reset has grown on me. Quite frankly, playing Titania as a super-strong version of her character from The Good Place works for the actor in a way that playing her more like the 616 comics version simply wouldn't have.

Love seeing more Mallory Book, love seeing more cases involving D and E-list Marvel characters, ready to see Jen back in court. One of the more frequent complaints I've read online about this show has been the lack of a season-long overarching storyline but, personally, I think that the format of the show works better without one. It's looking like the last third of the season is going to have one, anyway, though.

So far I like the new Disney plus series Andor. Wondering when the series ends, how close it will be to the start of Rogue One which was one of my favorite Star Wars movies.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
So far I like the new Disney plus series Andor. Wondering when the series ends, how close it will be to the start of Rogue One which was one of my favorite Star Wars movies.
I just haven't sat down to watch this yet - I need more time! My friend says it is very slow, but then again if it isn't a Top Gun or Star Wars movie he probably thinks it is too slow. :rolleyes: