Transferring tickets

Since the Kings have disabled the printing of tickets, is anyone having trouble selling tickets on Craigslist? It seems now the person purchasing tickets has to already have (or download) the Kings app on their smart phone and register to establish an account with Clicktix (Ticketmaster) in order to access the tickets on their phone. Printing is not an option. Do I have that right?

Since the Kings have disabled the printing of tickets, is anyone having trouble selling tickets on Craigslist? It seems now the person purchasing tickets has to already have (or download) the Kings app on their smart phone and register to establish an account with Clicktix (Ticketmaster) in order to access the tickets on their phone. Printing is not an option. Do I have that right?
Correct.

There was a lot of fraud going on with people printing multiple tickets and selling them.

Correct.

There was a lot of fraud going on with people printing multiple tickets and selling them.
there's that... but there is another thing going on too.

The more the sports franchises can force people to use traceable electronic channels (like NBA exchange or even other secondary markets they might get in bed with in the future) to re-sell their tickets, the better they can control marketing and even their own ticket holders.

It is big brother electronic monitoring that is happening. When a rep came and plopped down next to me in a seat I had bought on NBA exchange I was both impressed and annoyed. They are able to monitor a lot of what goes on.

But with that said, the new system is objectively better. The first season I slid into the club a lot of times by flashing a ticket from a previous game to a busy usher. Now they have a hand stamp deal and each ticket has the two swipes technology - once to get in, once to get in the club - and it is impenetrable so far (I have to get a book of stamps I think.... don't know if you can lick the back your hand and transfer the stamp from one person to another).

you can still upload a pdf of a QR code or text a screen shot to share tickets but it is a PITA sometimes.

I don't really like the paperless movement but I understand why they are doing it. And... when they go to tattoo that 666 bar code on my hand I'll be ready.