Trade for Steven Adams?

New Orleans receives OKC’s 2024 first-round pick, Sacramento’s 2021 first-round pick and two future second rounder’s in the deal.

Sac In Steven Adams, Alex Abrines
Sac Out Shump KK JJ WCS

NO In Shump,JJ,WCS,Terrance Fergason
NO Out AD,Darius Miller

OKC In AD,KK, Darius Miller
OKC Out Steven Adams , Alex Abrines

Maybe replace JJ with Skal
and we have Alex Abrines and JJ and Troy at the 3?

I don't think Pels would go for it anyway
They would be better with Celtics package

I would do this as the Kings. I love Steven Adams.

But I think NOP are not getting enough tbh. But I do it. The trade proposer over-values Shump and JJ I think.

Just PROTECT THAT PICK VLADE or they will never let you forget it :)

I'm fine with trading JJ/Shump for Adams. Make no mistake Adams is a fantastic player. I'd love to have him. He's worth trading for even if it totally blows up our SF depth.

Adams is an absolute force.

Don't care about Abrines.

Yeah, JJ is the only part that makes one even think twice, but I think we’d still have enough room to add someone solid. An added bonus to this trade is it would virtually guarantee the Lakers fail to capitolize on Lebron’s tenure—which is really, really appealing.

I Adams alot though. He’d be phenomenal in Sacramento—a hedge fund manager’s Scott Pollard.

I would do this as the Kings. I love Steven Adams.

But I think NOP are not getting enough tbh. But I do it. The trade proposer over-values Shump and JJ I think.

Just PROTECT THAT PICK VLADE or they will never let you forget it :)
That Knicks trade seems like a signal that Kyrie is out. If I was the NOP I’d be worried that a real Boston offer will not materialize in the summer. Without that, the door should be open to more unconvential offers.

I do this, hands down. Adams is a beast and would change our dynamic and further our cause as a defensive juggernaut.

With a summer in the gym, I'm confident Bagley and Giles would add the range needed to compliment Adams

I would love to get Adam's. Not sure I like the idea of losing a pick for him unless lottery protected.

If we loose jj and shump in the deal I could care less. Those 2 are very easy to replace on the court. I think troy is better than both of them and Gabriel more than would be able to cover the backup role.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would love to get Adam's. Not sure I like the idea of losing a pick for him unless lottery protected.

If we loose jj and shump in the deal I could care less. Those 2 are very easy to replace on the court. I think troy is better than both of them and Gabriel more than would be able to cover the backup role.
You may think we could get Adams for chump change and no pick, but that' not gonna happen in this universe.

I just don’t see the Thunder moving a major piece of the team with where they sit in the standings.
During the off-season maybe so if they need the space for the super star signing.
But who knows as Vlade has pretty much been quite about his plans.

other than the article being an opinion of a Thunder fan, I don't see this working , I really thought it was just an amusing senario
Even if we switched JJ for Skal to keep one SF, I don't see Pels taking 4 mediocre players and two 2021,2024 picks for AD
Sorry not gonna happen

If the NOP are balking at the LA LeBron’s current offer of Kuzma, Ball, Ingram and a couple 1st round picks, you guys are beyond delusional thinking the Pels would even listen to 10 seconds of a phone call offering the players in that Thunder trade.