Top Kings Plays from the 2005-2006 REgular Season

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Brad finally hitting a shot after missing everything all game and then looking up and holding both hands in the air as if to say, "Finally, what took so long?". I forget which game it was, but that moment was priceless.

Miller hitting two three pointers with under a minute to go to ice game versus Memphis at home.

Bonzi's low post score versus Toronto to ice game a day after Thanksgiving

Bibby's three with under 10 seconds left to send Toronto game on the road into OT

Bonzi's three to win it in Minnesota was awesome.

I also recall a behind-the-back bounce pass from Martin (I think..) between the legs of a defender, to Miller (I think...) for the score.

Wuster said:

I also recall a behind-the-back bounce pass from Martin (I think..) between the legs of a defender, to Miller (I think...) for the score.
Thanks for remembering that. That was awesome! I think it was Jon Barry's legs and he asked Kevin after the game, if he meant to do that.:D

Wuster said:

you are both incorrect ... it was through brent barry's legs and it was from last season:D

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Kevin Martin's catch of an errant pass and shooting it for 3 and the little wide-eyed "wow" he gave after hitting it.

SacKingsFX said:
you are both incorrect ... it was through brent barry's legs and it was from last season:D
You know, I didn't say anything, but thought it was last year. I just never trust my memory. ;) And wrong Barry. :p

That Bonzi buzzerbeating 3 was awesome. Ron's 19 points in the fourth(don't know if that counts as a play) stands out to me. Brad's 2 3s vs Memphis were he high-fived the crowd in the second one(I think) stand out to me too.

Remember some Kevin Martin alley oops, I think vs Denver he stole the ball around half court, passed it to Bibby and then Mike threw up the alley oop pass. I loved that play.

Brad's 3 vs LA at Arco was sweet, especially because he'd been ice cold before that but after that was just cool.

In the @Cle game a play that stands out to me was (I think)Ron passing to an open Kevin for 3 in the 4th quarter. That was pretty big.

There are a lot more, just too lazy to type them up right now. Also if you would've counted preseason Brian's block on Shawn Marion was nice.

The Kings don't have very flashy players... So there isn't many... But Bonzi's three against the Wolves and Millers three to tie it against the Lakers definitely stand out.

SacKingsFX said:
List your top plays from the 2005-2006 Regular Season. I'd like to compile a list.

Right now i can only think of Bonzi Wells' buzzer beater
You mean bonzi's buzzer beaters, he had two. the one that ended with a winning three was my favorit out of the two.

After being down by 20 @ Phoenix into the 4th quarter , with 7 minutes left we worked our way in and brought it down to 2 . We lost but it was still amazing.

Other than that , Bonzi's three.

I forgot who we played, but Brad going from on end to the other on a fastbreak and finishes with a dunk. I remember being like "HOLY SHIZA!!!".

Bonzi's 3 at Minnesota, Brad's three against the Lakers, and Bibby's buzzer beaters.

Oh and who can forget Skinner blocking a Marion dunk in the preseason?

Bonzi's three in Minny was great...but for me, I gotta count preseason and choose Skinner's block on Marion. That was an INCREDIBLE block against an amazing athlete.

not sure if they are the best plays of the season, but to me they are the most memorable...

*Miller's back to back 3's

*Bonzi's Boston Buzzer Beater.(say that 3 times fast)

*Ron blocking the **** outta Kobe at the 3 point line.