Tidying up loose ends and other news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a few of CD's tweets about Bucher were under the belt, until I heard what he actually said:

http://soundcloud.com/deucemason/ric-bucher-bashes-sacramento

That's all George Maloof needs is a friend in the media as delusional as he is.

It's a snowball effect with that cretin.. He was some lowlife covering the NBA beat over a decade ago when he saw his chance at sensationalism, writing that out-of-context Webber piece about his pending free agency which embarassed Sacramento.. After that the fanbase hated on him whenever he came to Arco, and therefore created a mutual disdain.. Obviously his dislike would surface on this pressing issue

I feel as if the clock is ticking towards when this deal will be consummated between Vivek/Maloofs just as it was before the BOG decision.. The Maloofs are slime, but once those papers are signed, they are no longer in the picture and won't even need to be thought of

Ric Bucher = Grade A moron. World-class douche.

Back to the dregs of internet exile.

You're being far too kind. What a clueless, whining little b***h. And he has the audacity to call Kings fans arrogant after all the [factually] incorrect nonsense he's thrown about. It's no wonder he's a laughing stock. Completely humiliated that he was called out by KF for reporting pretty much everything wrong, and still won't acknowledge his pee-poor reporting. Instead resorts to a major whingefest that exposes him for the absolute douche that he is. Not going to waste anymore time on that worthless lowlife.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 4m
Hey @RicBucher. I'm on hold. Dave in Sacramento. Take the call big boy.

This could get interesting. I'm pretty sure Bucher, being the little wimp that he is, wants no part of someone that actually knows what they're talking about. Hope Dave doesn't give up and persists until he gets him and gives him a verbal beatdown and education all in one.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 4m
Hey @RicBucher. I'm on hold. Dave in Sacramento. Take the call big boy.

This could get interesting. I'm pretty sure Bucher, being the little wimp that he is, wants no part of someone that actually knows what they're talking about. Hope Dave doesn't give up and persists until he gets him and gives him a verbal beatdown and education all in one.
Here's the link to Bucher's radio show right now:

http://www.957thegame.com/

Sean Cunningham ‏@News10Sean 1m

Just spoke to Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, said deal between Maloofs & Ranadive soon. Chris Hansen owning 20% "not realistic" #nbakings

wow....Bucher trying to save face now

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 23s

Oh. Never mind. Bucher apparently saying it was a "bit". Joking. Yeahhhhhh right. I guess your reporting is also a "bit."

wow....Bucher trying to save face now

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 23s

Oh. Never mind. Bucher apparently saying it was a "bit". Joking. Yeahhhhhh right. I guess your reporting is also a "bit."

Pathetic human being. He should be ashamed of himself, ripping a city like that - a city that has done nothing but fight to keep their team. He's a joke.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
No No, I didn't mean that that they bring players to sing.I just happen to like a basketball player that I wish they add to the team for the sake of flavor, "Curry". The other kid for promotional purposes for now but he could also develop into something good in future. Satnam Bhamra is from.. well 20 miles where I come from.
I hope you know that if because of you we end up signing Eddie Curry you aren't going to be very popular around here. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When Carmichael Dave was asked if we could expect to see another : ) on his twitter timeline sometime tomorrow to indicate a done deal, his response was...

: )

Waiting for the list of owners who voted against us to be made public, why hasn't this leaked yet?
Stern said you'd have to ask them.

I'd advise that it doesn't matter simply because I think probably everyone in the room was on the same page about voting it down, but not having it be a unanimous decision, which may have created some blowback. Therefore, those who voted against were just performing a duty rather than voting their personal will. For this reason, no one who voted against should be viewed as anti Sacramento. There is ZERO reason to hold any kind of grudge here.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't really 'care' that much, I'm interested.. I want to see what their angle was, and why they voted the way they did
You wouldn't be able to assume anything from the vote. As has been said, it's quite likely some owners voted "yes" for reasons not related to the actual issue at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.