Three back-to-backs???

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It just occurred to me. After the Sunday game against Denver, the Kings will have played a total of seven games. Six of them were part of back-to-backs!

Is this normal???

VF21 said:
It just occurred to me. After the Sunday game against Denver, the Kings will have played a total of seven games. Six of them were part of back-to-backs!

Is this normal???
No, and its just proof of the NBA and $terns blatant conspiracy agaisnt Sacramento and the Kings :mad: ...

;) :p

Lets see, the China Games, playing the texas triangle , all of them home openers for them ,going on the road for the first 5-6 games, and most of them are be back-to-back, i guess somone at the NBA offices really hates us.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:

Is this normal???
Normal? Considering all of them are while travelling, that is a really crappy way to play your 1st 7 games. Yep, this is Stern's NBA. Gotta be normal. ;)

VF21 said:

Is this normal???
no it's not. but it's no use crying over spilled milk.

If the Kings eventually start playing well, and if everyone stays healthy, and if they get into the playoffs, it won't matter that they have been given a difficult schedule.

If they continue to play as they have played so far, it won't matter anyway.

The Kings have bigger problems than a difficult schedule.

piksi said:
We will loose all our back to backs on the road. We will also lose a good part of them at home too.
Well that saves me time and frustration. I will just plan on doing something else more productive with my time.

Piksi I know you are a fan, but it wouldn't hurt to support the team every once in awhile. Let have them loose first then complain about it.

VF21 said:

Is this normal???
Not just that, but to start with 3 road games, Texas triangle and 3 back to backs. Heck, just because of that I will give them even more time ot start gelling together.

quick dog said:
If the Kings eventually start playing well, and if everyone stays healthy, and if they get into the playoffs, it won't matter that they have been given a difficult schedule.

If they continue to play as they have played so far, it won't matter anyway.

The Kings have bigger problems than a difficult schedule.
A lot of big ifs, quickie.

piksi

Hall of Famer
vj9999 said:
Well that saves me time and frustration. I will just plan on doing something else more productive with my time.

Piksi I know you are a fan, but it wouldn't hurt to support the team every once in awhile. Let have them loose first then complain about it.
Once You lose - it is too late. I watched the last night game till 1:30 am and had to get up at 6 am. It is more support then they deserved last night.

Unless Pedja gets an attitude makeover, Webber gets healthier, Bibby starts to play D and we get a bench transplant - we will struggle mightly in back to backs. We did in the end of the last season. Some things stop bein coincidence when they start repeating themselves. I know Kings are capable of beating anyone, anywhere at any time. Unfortunately, there is a a big difference between "being capable" and "actualy doing it"

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
you are right about the conspiricy but wrong about the source. IF I were a gambleing concren and I wanted take a lot of bets on favorites while burring a particluar favorite there by creating a dark horse I might pull stings to have their scedual set up for them to struggle jucing the odds. Then again it could be dumb luck.

Remember last year when the Kings started off RED HOT because of the easiest schedule in NBA history to start a season, and everyone warned not to get too excited because the schedule is BRUTAL in the 2nd half of the season? Well, think of it this way ... our schedule gets a lot easier from this point on.

A

AriesMar27

its nuts... but after looking at the schedule, it isnt that bad. after phoenix, we have 5 straight home games. all pretty winable.... i dont feel so bad now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
piksi said:
We will loose all our back to backs on the road. We will also lose a good part of them at home too.
And if we do, I suppose you'll be here crowing about how you were right?

Geez...:rolleyes:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
And if we do, I suppose you'll be here crowing about how you were right?

Geez...:rolleyes:
Ahhhh! But, it is better to have the Kings lose in order to be right, than to think positive, support your team, and hope for a win, even if it means you are wrong.;)

keflanag said:
And yes ... when reading "the easiest schedule in NBA history", feel free to read it in a Bill Walton tone of voice.
Funny!
I only see 6 games in December that should give us trouble. Doesn't mean others won't, but December should be a relatively mild month compared with November. Gobble Gobble...